Which Character would you want after 1.3!

Which character would you want after 1.3

• Kid Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yamcha

• Garlic Jr.

• Broly

• Bojack

• Total voters
Best answers
OK guys i just wanted to see what you guys reallly wanted for after 1.3(if it ever is done) jk. but i know some of these maybe from movies and they might not do movie characters but lets just see what the people have to say! Ohh yes and say why you voted for that person.

Personally i like kid goku and i want him to have a powerpole that i could hit people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd love to see Vegetto in. <3

Maybe using a buddy system like they planned for Gotenks.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it will not need anymore caracters when it's done it will be bone the last version of esf so enjoy and if they will make a patck it will not have movie caracter's

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you're not going to see the latter three in ESF anytime at all, then again, Kid Goku probably wouldn't see his way into ESF either.

I'd vote for Yamcha since I think he's an awesome fighter in the show.

Best answers
MC said:
Well you're not going to see the latter three in ESF anytime at all, then again, Kid Goku probably wouldn't see his way into ESF either.

I'd vote for Yamcha since I think he's an awesome fighter in the show.

what he said >>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Vegetto's from DBZ, so he could potentially be added. He has plenty of original attacks, plus a transformation.

The Team accepted the community's wish for a Gotenks, but only if the community manages to finish Tien, first.

If Gotenks could make it in, then why not Vegetto? o: They could make a buddy-pairing of Goku and Vegeta, with Vegetto as a transformation, then Super Vegetto as his next.

Best answers
allthough he's not gonna be added because dbz movie stuff won't be added but i vote for brolly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
NOP goku has normal form ssj ssj2 and ssj2 and vegeta has normal form ssj and ssj2 its to much for them so noobs will play with them because of vegetto we getting unbalanced

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andrey.. I don't understand why you don't have faith in the team.

If they add Vegetto, they will make him balanced. And if Gotenks gets added, he too will be balanced.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Shyjoin,actualy if they put vegetto every noob will play with goku or vegeta and fuse into vegetto YESSSSSSSSS I KNOW not fusions just animations! but TO UNBALANCED !!! Why the team dont put Yamcha ...or other Z fighters lol :D not vegetto :)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
noob yamcha donse not have many transformation and first it will be Tien , Gotenks, then project Vegetto as a caracter a simple caracter life speed normal form, ssj ,ssj 2, so vegetto can be add as a simple caracter even as gotenks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Andreyesf said:
Shyjoin,actualy if they put vegetto every noob will play with goku or vegeta and fuse into vegetto YESSSSSSSSS I KNOW not fusions just animations! but TO UNBALANCED !!! Why the team dont put Yamcha ...or other Z fighters lol :D not vegetto :)
They wouldnt make Vegetto fuse. They'd just have him as a playable character.

And before you go off saying, "OMG DAT WULDNT MAKE SENSE, GOKU N VEGETA EN DA SAME GAME AS VEGETTO?!?!?!"

It would make just as much sense as two goku's fighting krillin and gohan ;)

----

Kid goku would be pretty sweet. It'd be fun playing a kind of mini-version goku :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, Kid Goku doesn't have many interesting attacks, I think. At least not nearly enough Ki-based attacks. Sure, he has Kamehameha, Ki blasts and a Generic attack, but what else? As far as I know, the only other significant attack he has is his Power Pole, but that'd be better suited for Melee.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
From what I see... most of those characters are movie content..

ESF doesn't add movie content do they?

Kid Goku isn't DBZ either... he's DB

Garlic Junior is also Movie content

The only person who really has a chance in being in esf is Yamcha

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Meh, Kid Goku doesn't have many interesting attacks, I think. At least not nearly enough Ki-based attacks. Sure, he has Kamehameha, Ki blasts and a Generic attack, but what else? As far as I know, the only other significant attack he has is his Power Pole, but that'd be better suited for Melee.
Well maybe kid goku could change into the giant monkey and throw rocks and stuff and have mouth blast but you have to have a really hi pl. But he not ultra pwoerfull he could still be beaten. But maybe the esf team could come up with something. But im still ruting for kid goku. Im mean they should have Dragonball characters ccause with out Dragonball there would be no Dragonball Z! And also galric Jr. did have his own saga ya know im not just talking about the deadzone movie. And wait is this the last beta?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yamcha, because he's the only Z Fighter not being included in 1.3 (even Chiaotzu's in there as Tien's buddy). That and the fact that Spirit Ball would be hella fun to play with.

Plus, Bojack, Broly and Garlic Jr are all non-canon so they wouldn't get included, and Kid Goku would be too close to Goku/Gohan only watered down and with a weapon.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of those >.>

Bardock >>> all that you put up there ^^

Best answers
Ravendust said:
Yamcha, because he's the only Z Fighter not being included in 1.3 (even Chiaotzu's in there as Tien's buddy). That and the fact that Spirit Ball would be hella fun to play with.

Plus, Bojack, Broly and Garlic Jr are all non-canon so they wouldn't get included, and Kid Goku would be too close to Goku/Gohan only watered down and with a weapon.
Well i have and idea for the goku he could have power pole for just an attack and for melle like with head-on. But for the power powle it could be like a beam you a charge it and then it fires where you pointed it, and it could be used for beam jumping also. You could use it for basic melle to if somone came by WAHHHM! Right in the nuts.

Best answers
Android 16 he's quite a strong android and has a few cool attacks

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally I'd like to see Mystic Gohan, Vegetto & Gotenks in. I hope Tien can be finished off & put in esf too. The movie characters won't officaly be added in by the team, so i'll be interested to see the addons such as BTL to work on them and see how they turn out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom