• Inuyasha

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Inu Yasha!!!!
it used to be EVA but it got how to say, boring after the 9th time LOL:D

SilverSaijin

S
What do you mean, "boring." How many episodes have you seen?

Best answers
I sayin DBZ bcuz it is the only anime i have ever seen, evern though it sucks. I have never watched any others. Don't have them on TV here.

SilverSaijin

S
you could download them. Kazaa has got tons of anime.

Best answers
buddy, you just opened yourself up for a ban. I am not being a mod, but you can't even mention "that program that i don't know about" in these forums. It is called Warez. Watch your tongue in the future.

Best answers
I dont think mods would care about talking about KaZaA :p But then, i dont know. Anywho Trigun pwns. Ive only seen like eps 1-8, but rox so far.

SilverSaijin

S
I prefer Evangelion and I've seen the entire first seasons of both. You should see EVA.

Best answers
all 26 episodes like 4-6 times each, plus both movies and i read the manga, and Inu yasha, only like the first 20 or somethin, cartoon network's fault

SilverSaijin

S
hmm. You should try Hellsing if you like lots of action. Its pretty good. Its about vampires too, if you like them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You have missed out a lot of animes in that topic. You dont even have an "other" option :/

Personally I like Hellsing and Tenchi Muyo!, both of which are not in your poll.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Ryoko
You have missed out a lot of animes in that topic. You dont even have an "other" option :/

Personally I like Hellsing and Tenchi Muyo!, both of which are not in your poll.
/me sends ryoko anime:)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've heard Witch Hunter Robin is quite good, gonna see that one soon. I liked Slayers a fair bit, Guyver was a neat one (tho excessively gorey).

Best answers
I like DBZ the most because i've never seen the other anime in the poll. But I think Trigun would look great too.

SilverSaijin

S
Sorry, I should've put in an other topic. I was in a bit of a hurry and only put down the anime I was watching at the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
non of those.
I like Serial Experiments Lain and Berserk more than DBZ or the
rest of um. I wish the Lain series continued

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom