..Which Perfect Cell

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
..Keh i started work on a Perfect Cell a wil bck and i Decided 2 Let Ultra carry on from torso cus he cant P by P model so i though he could get sum Experiance. I also decided 2 carry on so we now hav 2 Cell mdls but U hav 2 decide which 1 u guys want ;)

My cell (-EVM- Tweek)
This 1 done COMPLETLY by me :laff: (sept hand :( )
<object id="MS3DViewerCtl" width="400" height="400" classid="CLSID:59131903-4A33-40D5-80C2-5242DD365AB3" codebase="http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/files/MS3DViewerOCX.cab#version=1,0,0,6">
<PARAM NAME="_Version" VALUE="65536">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentX" VALUE="16007">
<PARAM NAME="_ExtentY" VALUE="12303">
<PARAM NAME="_StockProps" VALUE="0">
<PARAM NAME="URL" VALUE="http://esf_tweek.tripod.com/Pcell.msz">
</object>​

Ultras Cell
..Head and Start of Torso by me and rest done my Ultra ;D
??? need 2 get the link 4 Ultras :S but its on the Perfect Cell #2 Thread ???

Now Both mdls havnt been finished yet but it is up 2 u which 1 gets skinned and Hosted. Critz r welcome 4 both mdls :D

..Enjoy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That model is look very good soo far. Here are the only errors i see on it.

1). His head (things) Lol need to be longer.
2). The wings would use more length.
3). The edges near his pelvis come up too high.
4). The bottom of his ankles are way to wide. They need to come into the boots.
5). Overall I think his legs,arms chest etc.. need to have more muscle.

That's about it. Other than that, that's by far the best Perfect Cell model made. :yes:

I can't tell you which one I like more because your both great modelers, sorry. Why not just compine your work with his?

(EDIT: I can't see Ultra's Cell... Don't kno why) But I think His work should be combined with yours.

Best answers
I think that Ultra's has just a little more detail but I seem to like yours ;). I think you need to fix the 'parachute' bottom leg things ;).

Best answers
..Keh i havfinished the legs which looked rather :S eek . I hav updated the mdl at the top and 4 those hoo dont hav DX9 or MS3d Viewer hear is a nice pic :laff: . I havnt got Ultras yet cus i havnt spoken 2 him yet but i shall do 2morow

..If there is still sumtin u dont think looks right just say ;D
Enjoy

Best answers
Alright, please don't give up from this statement, but... those legs are pretty bad =/. I'm sorry, I'd take Ultra's parachut bottom legs over yours. =[.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG Tweek that model is the ****!!! UltraPerfectCell this model is badass man.. All I can see changed is the legs moved in abit. I'd also say scale him bigger wise (All areas)
But.. Man that's the best Perfect Cell model I have seen...

Best answers
Put the bottom legs and the wings on Ultra's Model and you got a good one ;).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No I think this one is a decent model why use model parts.To something that you worked everything on it and then you have to take the parts which you difficult work on it????? I think you know what I mean...........

Best answers
..lol, i thought this thread was dead :D, well in this case i shall start skinnin cell
Updat cummin soon :

..Tweek ;)

Best answers
tweek you should make his face a little bit longer and at the feet jou should make that little yellow thingy
but for te rest:COOOOOOOOL :laff: :laff: :laff:

Best answers
..keh i shall do that but im workin on like 5 diffrent fings at 1nce :S but i shall see wot i can do :D

..Tweek ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom