• Hmm, not sure!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it as it is!!!

• Waste of time!!! BAH!!

• Total voters
Best answers
OK EVERYBODY SHUTUP IN ADVANCED! WE ALL NEW THAT SOMTHING LIKE THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN AGAIN! but dont worry my verticies are still there BUT THE THEIF CAME BACK FOR MY GIZMO! n e way how do i make it come back....its not cause i pressed x because i already tried that and i already read the hot key map but that didnt help either i can still move stuff but its like free movement and i dont like it!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the transform gizmo, (yes its actualy called a gizmo) 3dsmax function,

this really did belong in the modelling section ^^

i forget what hotkey it is, but whenever i wind up doing something like this I go through them 1 by one til i find it. it takes awhile but you should figure it out eventually (just remember to press the buttons twice so you re-enable anything you disable by doing so)

Best answers
you know the move tool thingy with the xyz arrows but any way its kinda like when you press x, the arrow go away but theres no little red arrows either the whole thing is gone!
here maybe a visual will help

(i selected a lot of vertecies for visual aide) see i have them selected but NO MOVE TOOL!

and thanks nutz(i guess) ill try that but can someone tell me what it is so i dont mess it up anymore

edit: i tried the button pressing thing.... no luck, nuttzy you think you can remeber or does anybody else know

Best answers
WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE ODVIOUS! and and neo saiyan if you ever see this feel free to modify your sig to make fun o me for this

Best answers
The easiest way to fix it, is to uninstall max, then re-install it.

Best answers
Ooops... Didnt see that =o. Oh well, at least you fixed it ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom