Best answers
OK this site is kool but where do i get the models?
its not clear to mee where the link is 2 the models!
could sum1 post a link 4 m2 thanx:D

:devgrin: CAPTAIN CONTERICA :devgrin:

Best answers
Depends on the models you are refering to. If you are talking about the models on the main page, then you will have to wait like everyone until the Beta gets released. There is a SSJ Script available that has lots of models you can use for the Alpha right now though. You can find it at www.redsaiyan.net

Best answers
cpt. what the **** what are you going on about!? If you mean the models used in beta well...you work it out....:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You cant get the beat models because they are only for the beta, if you are looking 3rd party models then:- Http://www.redsaiyan.net would be the place to go.

BrunO

Best answers
geez

hey i just wanted 2 know where i could get those goku models on the front page u dont hav 2 get all ancy ;D

ive been 2 red saiyan good site i must say very good kool models 2 but i would really like 2 d load that goku model im crazy about itO_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Re: geez

Originally posted by Cpt. Conterica
hey i just wanted 2 know where i could get those goku models on the front page u dont hav 2 get all ancy ;D

ive been 2 red saiyan good site i must say very good kool models 2 but i would really like 2 d load that goku model im crazy about itO_O

The models that you are talking about are those of the beat and you cant get it as its a beta model.

BrunO

Best answers
oooooo kool sig eh?

ok ok ok ok ok i changed my sig happy;)

:devgrin: CAPTAIN CONTERICA:devgrin:

o ok

Best answers
dude don't doube post, just edit the one before cos otherwise some admins/mods my not be happy about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom