WhERES OuR PrESENTS?!?!

Best answers
sure, zero gave us a present, BUT MASTA, VASS, SS_VEGETA, PCJOE... WHERE ARE OUR PRESENTS?!?!?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol damn right, give us more screen shots or something!:talk:

Retired
Best answers
yeah i feel totally left out :( i guess some peeps willl feel the same about this :(

j/k :D

-[gF]-Tien

G
i got grand theft auto 3 final fantasy X metal gear solid 2 soldier of forune!!!!
THEY ALL FREAKIN RULE

Retired
Best answers
you ****ing spoiled kid!!! sorry i just don't have a PS2, and i don't get 4 games, and those games own!! i would play MGS2 and FFX all night, the rest will come later :) i'm more an RPG/adventure kinda guy :)

-[gF]-Tien

G
hehe srry to hear that :laff: j/k hehe
Final Fantasy X is just breathtaking !
the cinematics are so realistic

Best answers
I get shit for Christmas my mom gets me something from the Dollar store and my dad only gets me something under $50 and that is with heavy discrestion all of my reletives are dead except for an mentaly damaged uncle so I would say I have an horrible christmas :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Best answers
u should at least let us see some ssj or some of the new models not just vegeta or just somn new

Best answers
Well **** me guys! Sorry for having a personal life! Maybe I should just slave away infront of the computer for my entire christmas vacation for all of you! Yeah! That sounds ****in fantastic!

Banned
Banned
Best answers
I dunno about you guys, but my christmas was kinda decent. I only got 2 games...Aliens vs Predator 2 and MGS 2.

Also got the cowboy bebop boxed set
the alien legacy boxed set
and 5 dbz dvds
plus 90 bucks and a new pillow
and a few other things, cant remember :)

Best answers
And i got clothes, a car cleaning kit, tools, a DVD-Rom drive, new headphones, shoes, and basicly DragonMod Z (which is cool IMHO) and ESF 2.0 which don't work (see post and ANSWER ME PLEASE!!!!!)

other than that, basicly a boring christmas.

My brother (way older than me) got an X Box for christmas, w/ the second controller, the DVD S***, 5 games, includin Halo and Project Gotham Racing (Halo KICKS ASS!!), and that's it. i had fun playin X Box w/ him. but, i prefer my computer myself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jesus crist man im sure the team has a life past esf...

ur all demanding way too much.....

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, on chrismas day, i had 2 decisions.
1) Skin buu
2) Play final fantasy X
Guess what i choose:)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe buu would have been nice but there is a life outside esf

Best answers
hmmm make a game or play a game well being as lazy as i am , play

stop teasing me you bastards i live in the uk and mgs2 and ffx dont come out until next year so i have to play gta3 every day cant complain it kicks arse though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom