Best answers
Um, I assume in the ESF wad file.

-Karrde-

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you checked all of the wads in the entire esf folder? If it's not in those that likely means the artist didn't want to release them for use by others. Failing all else you could probably contact mastasurf and ask about the possibility of using said textures. But before you contact anyone, please make completely sure that the textures are not there. There are many different wad filoes in the esf file.

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Best answers
right, the textures are probably in another type of texture file.
so anohter person couldnt just redo the map,
so that would mean hed have to get differnt texxxxxtures or make them himself

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The esf_city textures were not made into a wad, I think another person asked for them. Maybe ask Stryker or whoever made the map. Im not sure he'll (or she if there are girls on the team) let you but its worth a shot.

Best answers
Originally posted by !XxShAdOwxX!
The esf_city textures were not made into a wad, I think another person asked for them. Maybe ask Stryker or whoever made the map. Im not sure he'll (or she if there are girls on the team) let you but its worth a shot.
Didnt know I was known for being womenish lately...???
We'll here are the facts... the textures were compiled into them map so people can't just use them at free will. Zero made the map and the textures so just get the say so from him.

Best answers
-.-

does that mean we'll have to get permission from him first?

And....how do you embed wad files into maps??:)

Best answers
to embed wad files into your bsp, use the -wadinclude parameter on the CSG program.

-wadinclude file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom