where to put different stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Look i downloaded model for super buu. thers alot of differnet stuff and i dont know where to put what?? its so confusing.. theres gfx. some descriptions that say character: super buu transformation: Gotenks buu or sumthin and attacks and so on and then theres models. and so on so on.. man wut shud i do pls help out

Best answers
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE _-)=PLEASE=(-_ some team make some instructions / documentation to :

1) installing maps, models n sprites and
2) installing the mod itself to steam (have in NO ITS NOT HL2 mod GODDAMNIT)
3) Melee (thers already a guide, just put it in as documentation)
4) how you do the different moves/bems etc

and put all of these guides in a section for themselves where only admins can start new topics ( make it so that the guides will be sent to an admin... this will have needs of an admin list perhaps)

and if it ever occurs any kind of topic like this again, lock it!

THX

(i can do the map&maols n sprites guide if you want to ;) )

now,
to install a model to esf in easy steps :

1) open your "models" folder (located in : yourHLfolder/esf/models
2) find your downloaded model (dont ask me where its located)
3) if you have a model of one of the characters open the "player" folder, if not put the model in models folder
4) when you open the player folder you see a list of all the characters in the game(all characters has 2 folders, one for not sayan and one for sayan. 2 folders is sayan folders), open the folder where your models character should be and put you model in there
5) start playing the game ;)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
installing these files is simple, most of them are even seperated into the proper folders inside the .zip or .rar file to be extracted right into the esf directory

follow the instructions you recieved IN BOTH YOUR THREADS, (you didnt need 2 threads for 1 problem) however if you run into any problems post in your other thread, cuz this one will be closed, (for the reason listed above)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom