where to dl gohan with his cape?

Best answers
where can i find the gohan with the cape like brollman has on his site, but the file on his site doesnt work cause its damaged, so can someone put up a dl link?

-thnx anyway- -=The Wes=-:laff:

*edit* i didnt find it on this forum either:S

*EDIT2* download the pack right here, it contains a normal gohan with cape, ssj gohan with cape, and a ssj2 gohan without a cape (brollman has made them)

download link(copy and paste)
http://www.geocities.com/wesley_vp/gohanpackcell.zip

Best answers
You can try to repair the file with winrar or try to find it on redsaiyan...

Best answers
i cant find it either on redsaiyan, and its a winrar file, but how van i repair this?

*edit*

this is the error

! C:\Mijn documenten\download bestande\Gohan Cell Games Pack.ace: CRC not correct. The file Gohan Cell Games Pack\Gohan Cell Games Pack\gohan with cape\Gohan.mdl is damaged

Best answers
**** its an ace file, and winrar cant repair ace, only rar and :cry:

Best answers
i tryed that before:S , but i get the same error and winace cant repair it either

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i want that 1 to cuz i hate my gohan now, but the 1 of brollman hes to damaged i cant repair it either where can we download that model Majin Prince??

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i sent it to spin. i dont know how long it will take for him to upload it to the site. sojust wait. and you can all stop sending me pm's now.

Best answers
hmmm, that is a nice looking gohan, i saw it on a site, but the link was broken, of course
guess we'll all have to wait for such a "great" model

have a day, peace. ;)

Best answers
Where did you find it? Oh, and is there a picolo model that uses that cape, i cant seem to find one anywhere. I actually use the adult gohan skin and edited it so that his hair goes golden when he goes SSJ, cant stand not being able to to see gold hair when im SSJ.

Best answers
:cry: I want that model, I can't wait! I hope you can get it online soon!

Best answers
OK thanks, maybe someone can put it on Redsaiyan [faster and no copying and pasting needed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom