where the dbz_maps???

Best answers
I'm not quite sure what you mean. There was maps with the begining of dbz_. But if you wanted to play maps from the show, then just play esf.

Best answers
i know what he means.. there was a map called DBZ_Earth that i've been looking for. Anyone know where to dl them?

Best answers
but,HELPE-ME!!!!! i can't downloading dbz_ maps because i can't find the sites.i'm not mape editor,i'm a player!!!!!i'm search the dbz_maps!!!
if you can send-me this messenge in espanol or portuguese

Best answers
I think he means dbz_<map name> kinda like 's2k'_greattournament.. but I dunno where to DL..

Best answers
give me a site url please,i'm search dez_earth and more dbz_ maps
Please!!!!!!!!!!HELPEME!!!!!1

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oy! Dracula, settle down a bit, ok? Nadie saben donde encontrar las mapas de DBZ_MapName. Hay muchas otras bien mapas usar. Recomiende que jueges mapas como ape_city, esf_gottestpalast, csp_nameksmist, namek's triangle, y mapas de DJ-Ready, EvilTaxi, Optional, y Cold Steel. Perdoname for favor. No puedo hablar espanol muy bien.

Translation: Nobody knows where to find DBZ_MapName Maps. There are many oither good maps to use. I reccomend maps like Ape_city, esf_gottestpalast, csp_Nameks'mist, namek's triangle and maps by DJ Ready, eviltaxi, optional, and cold steel. Forgive me. I am not ble to speak spanish very well.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Dracula said:
redsayan is down(death)???
Spin(owner of redsaiyan.net) said that redsaiyan will be down until september 15th. So be patient and wait.:]

Best answers
hey man,i need a maps,not mapping editor!!!!i need a maps site url

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That isn't a map editor, that's RedSaiyan...
There's some sites with maps on them posted in <a href="http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?threadid=30186&highlight=hosts">this</a> thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom