Where r the new characters/new transformations?

Best answers
I didnt play for a yr and i came back happy to see the new characters/new transformations. i see that the models are done, why isnt it in the game? I'm not talking about just skins/models..

like captain ginyu

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Becase we keep all the pretty stuff for ourselves.

Best answers
the reason is that all the stuff getting showen is for 1.3 which there is no release date for 1.3.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Guys hurry up with 1.3 . The people want it. We can't wait for it. Try to dedicate more time to it. Where waiting from long time. Or add more crew so u can do it faster.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Gabone said:
Guys hurry up with 1.3 . The people want it. We can't wait for it. Try to dedicate more time to it. Where waiting from long time. Or add more crew so u can do it faster.
And after reaing posts like that they quit and we never get it. So chill. It will come.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Gabone said:
I can't believe you even said that. The team already deticates alot of time to it, and I think they should also think about their personal life. So what if we need to wait? Have patience damnit. More crew doesn't mean it will go faster, because 20 different styles of modeling will actually conflict with eachother.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Indeed, wait with the rest of us, most people have been here longer than you.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom