Where I have been for awhile...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I havent been active really lately, not many may have noticed but... I have been out in California getting a tour of the Blizzard Campus during Blizzcon. Uncle got me a public pass and I got to meet alot of cool people while there. Alot of the people that work there act exactly like our community here. I got to take a look into what they had been doing and they showed me some of the things they do on the College campus. They even showed some of unreleased stuff with SC2 and D3 along with Cataclysm.

The Campus had 6 Basketball courts, 4 Tennis Courts, a 40x40 Indoor swimming pool, a Sauna, Arcade filled with almost every arcade game you could imagine, and jesus F#%kin christ they have sooo much more. They even have a 30 private rooms for the workers to sleep and whatever in. They have a Company Jet made for co-workers who are going on Vacation in groups to take with flight attendents and all.

I would have to say that Blizzard would be a Goddly place to work at.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Hah, nice! Made any pictures if that was allowed? :p

would have to say that Blizzard would be a Goddly place to work at.
Heh, I bet. They make a lot of money with their lame way of people buying retail packages of WoW.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as far as i'm aware, the rooms are for crunch periods and/or are subsidised for new employees who've had to relocate to work there.

so if you've had to move to work there, they'll take some of your wages and give you a room for a set period until you find your own place.
crunch period = you work around 18 hours a day, and pretty much sleep at your desk.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Couldn't take pictures due to their privacy rules but, more then likely that is what those rooms are for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom