Where has Kama been hiding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
World of Warcraft has consumed my soul, and much more recently GG's aswell. Anywho! This is pretty old news but I don't think it has been officially posted anywhere. This is pretty much the final rendition of the model and skin, seems be damned. I've spent too long on him already. Hope you guys enjoy it, the shots were done quick just to show some close friends so don't expect any big cinematic poses.

http://www.esforces.com/team/Kama/freeza.jpg

And for my second trick, let's not tell masta sound good with you guys? Seriously he has a big metal bat, it hurts.

Anyways, I havn't skinned in a long long while so when I usually start up again i'll skin, or reskin, some random model lying around to get back into practice. I basically took GodGundam and Mastasurf's #18 and started a skin for it. This is his model and still Masta's maps, and alot of the layout is the same as his original skin so he has still done more work than me on this. Yeah so here it is.

http://www.esforces.com/team/Kama/wip18.jpg

NOTICE: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL GAME SKIN but it will be out for download if I do ever decide to actually finish it. However since it is an official model and official maps I cannot release it till after the next release. If you want it you can dl it, nothing special about it though. And for those who have followed any of my previous skins you'll know you have nothing to worry about, the skin probably has at least 3 eye skin changes left. Enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that 18 is real good, wish i could skin like that, photoshop expired on me >_<

btw the hair is on the wrong side

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OHH :X

The biggest problem with that freeza is you've defined things so differently. If you notice the head doesn't have very much definiation ( though imo it's the most appealing part of the skin) The front of his body has tons of definition that's defined way to much and then you have the back that's defined almost totally different from teh front. You also need to work on you seams they stick out way to damn much from the back which is the part you're going to be seeing the most of while you're playing :\.

And the Android 18 umm i dunno what to say about it. The face doesn't look much at all like her. The rest of it's alright I suppose but maybe slightly darker colors?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay for people who only look at the pictures! =D

And yeah, Freeza is ripped now, Artist's Rendition, yay for me! Huggles for everyone!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's all complete pewp, bah you suck at skinning kama. You should consider quitting :p

j/k, you know what I think of your skins.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've obviously taken my post wrong kama. I was simply telling you what was wrong with your "skins." I'm sorry that i'm not going to kiss your ass because you're on the esf team. If you can't deal with having your work picked apart like that then perhaps you should find a new hobby because skinning isn't for you.

*Edit* And I read your entire post before looking at the pictures and just because youre skins got not entirely finished doesn't mean it can't be crit'd.

Best answers
Heh heh.... Frieza looks so metal.

18 is... ok, except the face needs some work and maybe the arms.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
You've obviously taken my post wrong kama. I was simply telling you what was wrong with your "skins." I'm sorry that i'm not going to kiss your ass because you're on the esf team. If you can't deal with having your work picked apart like that then perhaps you should find a new hobby because skinning isn't for you.
Funny how you seem to feel the need to be an ass to a team member to get the forums respect though. Hooray for hypocrites! Huggles for everyone!

Anyways yeah 18's arms have really not been touched at all, just looked odd having the grey there. The face is off but it's the eyes, a Kama trademark to be changed 300 times before finalizing. But i'll fix it up before then.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:

*Edit* And I read your entire post before looking at the pictures and just because youre skins got not entirely finished doesn't mean it can't be crit'd.

if you cant handle posting constructive comments, and not being an ass when you post, perhaps posting here at the esf forums "isn't for you",

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL

My post was directed at him simply because of his post prior to mine Warn me if you want i don't care. I said nothing out of line in any of my previous posts. My comments pointed out things that he should atleast take a look at fixing and he responded with a smartass remark so i responded with one as well. So do whatever the hell you must Mr. Moderator.

Best answers
Kama trademark? I haven't been here long enough to know that... :)

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
ROFL

My post was directed at him simply because of his post prior to mine Warn me if you want i don't care. I said nothing out of line in any of my previous posts. My comments pointed out things that he should atleast take a look at fixing and he responded with a smartass remark so i responded with one as well. So do whatever the hell you must Mr. Moderator.
in your first one, no nothing was out of line, it was a constructive, (allbeit very blunt) and ontopic,

in your second one there was the subtle flaming, and now in your 3rd one your spamming >_>, thngs arent progressing very smoothly

have a shiny new :warning: warning :warning: for spamming, and dont say you didnt ask for it,
Warn me if you want i don't care
now refrain from posting such things in the future, this will be your 2nd warning, you do know what happens at #3 right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you very much, yeah i know what happens so hit me with it i don't give a ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay for warnings right?....right?....

Ok, well, don't get me wrong, but frieza has some good areas, but thats the problem it only has SOME good areas. The styles seem to vary from every view. On the front, the lines are a little darker and thinker, and on the back there smaller and lighter. The definition varys alot too, like the back has great definition, but the abs look blocky. Just has alot of changing definition, looks like you changed ur mine alot :p. And one last thing that bugs me, the knees, they looks really fat, i mean, with abs like that and back muscles like he has, i dont think fat knees fit.

On to 18. Her face looks really swollen, maybe you should lighten up on the highlights :p. Now the pants look really good from what i can see. The thing on her that bugs me is her boobs, i know thats not ur fault, but the boobs are really big. in the show she had really small boobs, small and humble right ;). Also, using pure black on the sleeves looks a little bad, hmm...i think you might want to blend that in with the shirt more. Dunno, good stuff so far though ;).

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... Lighten the definitions on the front of freiza I guess >< Dunno whats up with 18 other then the face..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nuttzy said:
in your first one, no nothing was out of line, it was a constructive, (allbeit very blunt) and ontopic,

in your second one there was the subtle flaming, and now in your 3rd one your spamming >_>, thngs arent progressing very smoothly

have a shiny new :warning: warning :warning: for spamming, and dont say you didnt ask for it,

now refrain from posting such things in the future, this will be your 2nd warning, you do know what happens at #3 right?
I'm sorry Nuttzy, but Teknik is right. However he said it, he critted the skins, and Kama just responded really stupid. IMO, I feel Kama should follow what Teknik says. I know I've probbly did the same mistakes too, but I can't just go back to the past and fix them and do the same thing again.

Anyways...

I agree what Teknik said about your frezia, but Andriod 18...

You need to make it girlish. Right now, the face reminds me trunks being sick, but I never knew girls had man necks... or do they? o_O

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Thank you very much, yeah i know what happens so hit me with it i don't give a ****
If clamping down on your raging hormones is a problem, I can solve it for you. Act tough now, you can't say much from the other side of a continual wave of bans and post deletions. Treat people with respect; if a team member disrespects you, there are proper ways to handle it. Your way is not an option.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, everyone return to their corners and when I say so, come out swinging!! Oh, this isn't HBO? Damn...

And gee-willikerz batman is freeza on steroids? :p
He would be a perfect model if he was a body builder, but freeza wasn't that built. he maybe had a four-pack or something... but not a 6 pack with ribs. And freeza was a little-bit more stubby. The way the model looks make him appear to be like 6 foot when he is actually 2 foot 9 or something. *not that small*... Ok, back to the skin, yes, as everyone said, it varies. The head is like teh-low-qwahliteh... the chest looks metal rather than flesh, as well as teh rest of the body. Yeah, the skin is done, and there's no need for crits, but you must learn so you can be better right?... right?

Maybe you should follow the same technique you used for the tail, that's about the right thing on the model. (color wise)

and kama, don't kill me! *puts up guard*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom