where do you all get your backgrounds and pictures from?

Best answers
Ok do you get like your backgrounds from YOUR program you make sigs with or from other things? and how to you get them? that sort? And where do you get your pics what you put on your sig? and even do you cut your pics out? and how?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I use my gfx program to make my bg's in my sigs. I think you will find this is the case for most. I generally cutout my pics but you dont have to if you know how to blend then properly.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make it yes, and u can ge pics from anywhere really

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I make my own backgrounds, and I where I get my anime pics from... well that depends on the anime oO

Best answers
I made my own BG using a tutorial on Photoshop, and I cut out the picture.. from I forget where I got it from.

Best answers
i start from scratch, and start up from a plain black bg, and start experamenting with stuff. then soon, i start to get different ideas, and start building up from there

Best answers
I try very hard to make everything I use, unless there is some very good stock imagery available. I prefer to have more control over my work than less. I edit where it is needed.

Best answers
Originally posted by eminence
I made my own BG using a tutorial on Photoshop, and I cut out the picture.. from I forget where I got it from.
what photoshop and which tutorial like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

Best answers
try and get 7, but 6 is fine, thats what i work with, and just look at my sigs :p lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom