Where do i find a real good vegetto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Where do i find a real good vegetto for download? bye

Best answers
well thx but i allready tried that one it really didnt come home to me... thx anyway any more?

Best answers
Heh, I tried making a Vegetto reskin of Majin Vegeta.. medium success. There are better skins out there, but my choice of model was better.

Best answers
soon neds model will be out that has a sound pack i made for it.. it looks pretty nice so far.. but its made for beta 1.1 so as soon as that releases this will release...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good i was wondering about that. its cool that youre helping out with that model. cant wait to hear the new sounds. the ones i have are ok but i would like to hear different ones.:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant wait till 1.1 and Vegetto with the sound pack is gonna be the total madness and its gonna be awesome!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto91
I cant wait till 1.1 and Vegetto with the sound pack is gonna be the total madness and its gonna be awesome!

There is no Vegetto in 1.1. I dont know where you get your info but there is no Vegetto in 1.1.

Just thought I would clear that up for anyone that thinks he is talking about an offfical vegetto model going into 1.1.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think that he meant vegetto is gonna be in 1.1. i think that he meant that he is waiting for vegetto to be released apart from 1.1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah the Ned vegetto Metro-Tek was working on with some sound pack and stuff

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Metro-Tek didn't say to release a veggto skin at brollsman forums huh or is that goes to all forums?

Best answers
its a pack that will be release apart from 1.1 ... im going to release it to the redsayian database when 1.1 is released..

Best answers
When will be the Vegetto out i can't wait i wonna play with that 1.Is there also a soundpack with it??

Best answers
lol, the vegetto of ned has been released a while ago(lol ive got im:D), with a reskin of brollman, but you cant download it anymore cause ned dont want someone is gonna edit it and release it.

Best answers
hey ws can,t u send it to me please i dont even model so i cant edit and thing please ive really searched for this model a long imt ago please wes!!!!

Best answers
only if ned agrees, dont want to get banned from the forum, but if you waits you can get it a few days after the releasin of beta 1.1 and the skin of Ned is better as the one ive got now

Best answers
i understand u i dont want to be banned from the forum either ur right ill wait until 1.1 is released thx anyway wes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom