Where did everyone go?

Best answers
I know this mod as been in development for quiet some time and the last update was Aug.27 of this year. I was just wondering if we are going to get any major announcement anytime soon since we haven't gotten anything for about 4 months now. I also understand that people have lives outside of developing this mod. Just a friendly ... "Where did everyone go?" type of deal.

Best answers
Have you seen the forum? For the amount of news that has been delivered, this forum is seriously overactive. I know nobody is busting their ass around the clock to finish 'final', but I do know the team is working on it, and they want to finish it more than I want to play it. There is a strong community attached to these forums which. People try out other new games together, discuss politics, movies, and compete in tournaments for the old version while waiting for the final game. The point is we'd mostly rather wait for a proper final version than have to put up with all the unfinished crap that needs to be cleaned up. Trust the team, if you want to support, my advice is to join the community!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of news doesn't make it to the news blog. The forum gets most of it

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believe me. A lot of perks come from being active here, if you love this mod as much as the rest of us. Truly i'm not even really here for the mod as much as I used to be. It's more for the people here.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Believe me. A lot of perks come from being active here, if you love this mod as much as the rest of us. Truly i'm not even really here for the mod as much as I used to be. It's more for the people here.
Not to get too personal, but I see your point, most of us almost kind of..grew up together?

I was playing this mod when I was still like 13-14? That was like 1.1, I might've been slightly older.

It's ....strange seeing the same faces around here from so long ago.

Discord Member
Best answers
Not to get too personal, but I see your point, most of us almost kind of..grew up together?

I was playing this mod when I was still like 13-14? That was like 1.1, I might've been slightly older.

It's ....strange seeing the same faces around here from so long ago.
I agree. Although I was a tad younger, born in 93, I have memories of talking to people on the forum and in game when I was 10 and I get an awesome nostalgic feeling when I recognize old names that post or show up randomly on the server :D

Best answers
They Keeping Their Best
If They Release It On December
That's The Best Gift Of Their Team!!!!:smile:

My Bad English
Im A FILIPINO

Best answers
So I got my annual birthday message from the forum earlier this month. The funny thing is, I reminded myself I was going to get it when I wondered the day before who was going to wish me a happy birthday.

I don't come here often, but I have been waiting for a final release for years. I guess I have just learnt to be patient... The new release of Budokai HD has been keeping me busy in the mean time. :)

With each infrequent visit, the updates seem like huge leaps and bounds from where it first started, or even what I had seen the last time I came and had a look around. It is so good to see people still supporting this mod - developers and eager fans!

Just wanted to share a bit of love with you. Looking forward to playing with you all in the (hopefully!) near future. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom