Where Can i Get the addon thing to get extra characters?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There are currently only two mods for esf. One is evm, the other is the ssj4 addon. In order to play the ssj4 addon, you need evm. So, with that being said, i'm assuming what you're looking for doesn't exist o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ4 Goku: Type in 'Ascendx' into the console when playing as Goku.
SSJ4 Vegeta: Type in 'Ascendx' into the console when playing as Vegeta.
Broly: Type 'Brolly' into the console.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need the SSJ4 plugin from the link Sub posted.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the future, these threads go under miscellaneous. Also, read the stickies in miscellaneous for more information about the addons.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When i did they told me its not out yet
There's a leaked version with Brolly and SSJ4's (the release will have Goten, Trunks and Coola too). I can't help you get it though, it's a leak, it's not on any sites.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope for that Addon you dont need EVM.
Evo_SSj4 can be played without EVM.

Also these AscendX commands wont work anymore cause now when you reached 10.000.000 PL in Normal Form you can go SSj4.

But ATM there arent any Servers open ^-^.

Only some DevTeam Members open sometime a Server.

DMW

Best answers
so how will they add goten trunks,ect if you cant add anymore characters to the game.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's really just a change of models, sprites, sounds, speed, strength ect. It's technically not adding a new character, like,on the charcter select screen. Lets take goku for instance. They could create a code that could change the model into goten, the sounds to goten sounds, perhaps change a few sprites around. They could do the same with vegeta to create trunks and freiza with cooler.

But I only know from observation, i don't code, so I don't wanna sound like i completely know what i'm talking about.

As for 'character creation', you basically do a whole make over of an existing character. I changed Gohan into Sonic the Hedgehog, with his models, sounds and anything that said 'gohan' waschanged to 'sonic'. All I need to do now is change the character select graphic and the attack names (which i don't know how to do, if anyone knows)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I think it's really just a change of models, sprites, sounds, speed, strength ect. It's technically not adding a new character, like,on the charcter select screen. Lets take goku for instance. They could create a code that could change the model into goten, the sounds to goten sounds, perhaps change a few sprites around. They could do the same with vegeta to create trunks and freiza with cooler.

But I only know from observation, i don't code, so I don't wanna sound like i completely know what i'm talking about.

As for 'character creation', you basically do a whole make over of an existing character. I changed Gohan into Sonic the Hedgehog, with his models, sounds and anything that said 'gohan' waschanged to 'sonic'. All I need to do now is change the character select graphic and the attack names (which i don't know how to do, if anyone knows)
you are So incorrect my dear Watson...

The ssj4 plugin thats in my server right now (NO not that EVO you talked about) will be for normal esf Not evm, and have new characters(not replacments). New characters instore will be Cooler, Brolly, Gogeta(fusion but works differently than EVM), and Janemba. There may be more added. but it is very possible to make new classes.

Best answers
Forgot to mention Gotenks (Fusion dance), don't know about janemba(No model!) And plz remember - EVM won't be needed to play SSJ4 plugin, because this is a separate addon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom