Where can i get 1.1

Best answers
ive started at 1.2.3 and i want to see what people are talkin bout its great melle system so can some1 give a link i cant find at site

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1 is not a patch (there's a patch upgrade from beta 1.0). He will need to downlaod a beta 1.1 installer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That Filefront one is corrupted, i've downloaded it twice to get the same 'Installer Corrupted' message.

Is there a way to install it without losing 1.2.3?

Best answers
u wont understand the greatness of 1.1 by just dling it yourself and playing it...1.1 had multiple aspects of it that made it a great game..the players..the techniques..the moves..the combos...the fact that u could play with 150+ ping and still do decently...1.1 wasnt just the game..but the community..unfortunatley..the community has moved to 1.2.3..so even if u did DL 1.1...ud need more people to join u in playing it...otherwise i fear u wouldnt see it for the great game it truley is..and would just blow it off like some peice of old junk...=\ i do respect u for trying to see it though...kudos to you...in all seriousness..

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
u wont understand the greatness of 1.1 by just dling it yourself and playing it...1.1 had multiple aspects of it that made it a great game..the players..the techniques..the moves..the combos...the fact that u could play with 150+ ping and still do decently...1.1 wasnt just the game..but the community..unfortunatley..the community has moved to 1.2.3..so even if u did DL 1.1...ud need more people to join u in playing it...otherwise i fear u wouldnt see it for the great game it truley is..and would just blow it off like some peice of old junk...=\ i do respect u for trying to see it though...kudos to you...in all seriousness..
Agreed. You won't learn the great aspects of 1.1 with out a pro who played in 1.1. I'd DL 1.1 and play it if other people downloaded it and played it too. 1.1 was by far the greatest versions of esf. 1.2.3 is good too. I just don't like the tele delay, and a few minor bugs, other than that it's cool.

As for 1.3, if they did everything they were doing MINUS the beam jumping staying the same even with turbo on, I'd love it. Because of that minor change, I have to completely redo my fighting style.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Download it, Phoenix. I already installed that and EEA. I need someone to play with =/.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom