Where are you from

Best answers
well why dont we all get to know each other a little better by posting where your from and what country, i think this will be good for people to get to know each other a tad better

*EDIT* As Shiyo told bit about himself would only be fair if i let ppl in on more info.

Hi im DV13 my christian name is Christian lol ya crazy, i dont mine being called DV13, Chris or Christian or maybe even god nah only jk lol

Im from the city of Southampton in England I have been in Southampton City College for the past 2 years of my life studying ICT which is lame ass i have entered my 3rd year last week but hopyfully am getting transfered to the Art course.

I like gaming some reason i dont do it as much as i did, i love lots of animes Guyver was my first anime and from there i just love the work those people producted. I dont mind talking to anyone so dont be worried about adding me to ur aim or msn i dont ignore lol.....sometimes =P thats about it really.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im David from Wolverhampton west midlands, Uk D:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am form "Romaniaa Romaniaa it sux pls don't come here Romaniaa Romaniaa it sux pls don't come here"
the capital bucharest !! (the little "Paris" :)) )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey im Tryforce from Germany BERLIN! DA CAPITAL OF GERMANY!

I also like to say hello to my Russian city nischni nowgorod!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YO YO YO I BE HOTLANTA BRED!

Translated: Hello, good day, enjoyable weather eh? I am from Atlanta.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
California. But I was born in Redwood City :p

Best answers
Im Brian and im from Michigan, lapeer Michigan(its by Flint and about 2 hours away from Detroit).

Oh and a small question for TRYFORCE, If u really live in Berlin then why does it say
"STOOORYYY!!! You really think i live in Germany?"

Just a small question man, im not denying that u live in germany and all, just trying to figure out the location conflict.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Southern New Jersey.

I don't live there now, however. Currently I reside in Central Florida, deep in the boondocks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
Oh and a small question for TRYFORCE, If u really live in Berlin then why does it say
"STOOORYYY!!! You really think i live in Germany?"
well thats the point... you only get the name of my location in it... so where else should i be?

its just bad joke ;D

Best answers
Tryforce said:
well thats the point... you only get the name of my location in it... so where else should i be?

its just bad joke ;D
Alright, I dont really get it though, Of course im super tired right now and im at school so maybe thats why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like telling people my real name online, so y'all can just call me Shiyojin, or Shiyo, whichever pleases you.

I'm 20, male, and I'm a first-year psychology student at my city's university. I live in Holland.

My hobbies include video games, GAIA Online, the ESF Forum, online webcomics such as Alpha Shade, 8-Bit Theater and my favorite, Megatokyo. I've recently discovered the joys of manga and am striving to complete my Megatokyo and Berserk manga collections. I love anime as well, most notabely mecha anime, but chances are I'll like anything that has action, humor, ecchi, or all three combined. :yes:

I am a Nintendo lover at heart, but I also have a PS2 and still have a decent collection of PSX games.

I am known to be somewhat eccentric: I have several pretty expensive gadgets, for example a Sony AIBO ERS-7/M2/W and a 20 gb iPod, generation 3, which was quite expensive when I bought it. I also collect katanas, wakizashis and tantos, and I have a fair collection of 17 blades, though most of them are fake and only used for display purposes.

I also collect video game music and remixes thereof, most notably Megaman music and soundtracks. I also have a nice library of anime music, of which some of my favorites are Noir, Berserk and Martian Successor Nadesico.

I've been on these Forums for a while now, but it's a pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hi, I'm Carlos from Gorretti Park... in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Area Code: 504
Zip Code: 70118

I moved to Mosby Court/Church Hill... in Richmond, Virginia around a year or two ago.
Area Code: 757
Zip Code: 23230

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im...Zeonix. Right.

Brooklyn, New York.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im Steven from long island New York..