Where are you from

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bryan
New York (not the city)

CrackerJack said:
Yeah.. NY owns.
Quoted for the most truth in this thread evaarrrr!!!!
\o/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Josh.

Born in Baltimore, Maryland.

Lived in over 40 different homes throughout my life (military brat ftw, and my fellow military brat bretheren = synth)

now I reside in the south. (city on the outskirts of Dallas) not too fond of the south really, but it's better than other places I've lived in. (East coast ftw)

btw crackerjack giants = lose, and I hate iyce because the cowboys lost to the skins..

Best answers
Long Island New York - the place next to the city.

Name: Gregg C Casarona
Sex: Male
Graduated high school at the age of 16, former computer science major switched into business administration and management. Passed the CO test for New York City as well as having my CCNA For Cisco. I have a black belt in 3 martial arts. 2 of the 3 reside in grappling where the other resides in counters. I am the NYS Hwt wrestling champion for 2003 with a record pin of 49 seconds in the final.

Big on sci fi and anime. Learning japanese as well as having 3 other languages behind that ((one of them is english)).

Guido at heart, big on family....loves his liquor. Anyone that talks to me knows that i almost always have a glass or a bottle next to me and enjoy it very much so. Very open to everyone that wants to talk and do talk to a lot of esf players. Gccboys3 is my aim and you can contact me at any time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
warnings for pain and crackerjack for thinking new york > london

hi, im Lee, i was born Lee Francis Evans, in 1985, sep 24th, in Bristol, and im now Lee Francis Devonald, same birthday.... i feel old :(, and i live in Milton Keynes, near london (where i commute every time im called in to show the work i do).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am Dan Turcotte. Born in Bridgeport, CT, New England, USA on Feb 20th 1988. I now live in Monroe, CT, New England, USA.

New England > England.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*points to location field above post count*

Right in the center o' the state.

...We like cheese.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jan Douwe from the Netherlands. 21 (soon) 22 years. I know, I'm an old bastard...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
warnings for pain and crackerjack for thinking new york > london
Ive been to ure city and all they have is bad accents and tea XD

New york pwns all.. And if u disagree, you obviously have not been to NY.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold Steel said:
Jan Douwe from the Netherlands. 21 (soon) 22 years. I know, I'm an old bastard...
You're Dutch too, Cold?

I never would've guessed. Your English is excellent.

Like mine. <3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am Sean (Pronounced SHAWN) and I am 19 years old

BORN: Coldwater, Michigan, USA ~ June 17th, 1986
CURRENT: Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA

Best answers
Hi, my names Adam, I live in Scotland, and I enjoy moonlight walks on the beach and romantic dinners by candle light.

Oh, and, London > New York. AND, Tea Pwns... and, our accents are better than yours. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we got da broooooooklen accents

Were all ginzo
and that pwns all

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u havent met anyone from newcastle have you :p now that's what i call an accent.

Best answers
I don't really like telling people my name either (it sucks), but everyone here is cool :)
My name is Mark Kavanagh, I'm 18 and I live in Barnsley, England. The place sucks, but at least I'm losing the terrible dialect.
At the moment I'm doing my third year at a local college. I finished my English and Psychology courses last year, and I'm finishing my Media course this year. I find college a pretty enjoyable place to be, and my lessons are generally good fun.

My big hobby is video games. I'd class myself as a pretty hardcore gamer in the sense that I play games too much, but I'm not the kind of person that takes games too seriously - as in you won't find me getting into flame wars about "which game is better". Another hobby is collecting swords, though my collection is only seven at the moment :( I plan on learning how to use the damn things at some point, but unfortunately there isn't anywhere that teaches it close to where I live.

I like to come off as being a pretty cool guy. I try hard not to get into any serious conflict with anyone, but don't try and be everyone's best friend either. I'm known for being a very observant person, and I generally prefer to sit and listen than to talk - which makes me good at helping people with problems.

So yeah, that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Oh, and the reason I only really post in off-topic despite being a regular here for over a year is because this is where the best discussion is :)
Also, anyone can feel free to add me to their MSN, [email protected] . Conversation has been a little dry lately :D

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devin from Fort Collins, Colorado, USA.

Just a hop skip and a jump away from all the hippies in Boulder, which is bad, it should be farther away.

Best answers
i am Stuart from a small town 12 miles west of Edinburgh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom