Whens The Site Going To Come Back?

Best answers
The website has been delayed once already and will most likely be delayed again as it is currently 10 pm Pacific time and there is still no sign of a new website, if anyone knows when and what will be included in the new website please answer to this thread.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
site will be back up when its ready to go up :rolleyes:

come on u got the forums what else u need the site for :p

Best answers
If i had wanted to hear some jackass give me useless information i would have gone to school, please, reply only if you have some information, i dont need "smart" or "clever" responses. Thank you all.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It isn't going to get much "smarter" or more "clever" than I. My witty quips are immeasurable.

The site will be up when it's up. Don't ask ridiculous questions. Just wait like everyone else.

And it isnt wise to call a mod a jackass. Just a word of advice.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by DArkSHOGun
If i had wanted to hear some jackass give me useless information i would have gone to school, please, reply only if you have some information, i dont need "smart" or "clever" responses. Thank you all.
wow whats everyones issue here! your the 2nd person who has flamed just cos someone did not tell u when the site sback, well guess what, we dont know when the sites back!

;(

*gets bag of warning and goes to hand them out*

*gives a bad too hibiki too*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all joo quit being immature

u mr DArkSHOGun site will be up when its done not sooner not later

end of discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom