Whens The Beta out?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:S i just lost it again, im ****ing sick of getting it and then loseing it.. thats twise so far

Best answers
i don´t need to go to the release party... the important thing is to get the game and not to spend hours in a chat room only to be the first one who gets the game...

/me thinks that all mirrors will be heavily overloadet with ppl that waht to download the game...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill be there. Saying how much I am not interested :rolleyes:

I had a peon once...long, long ago. But then it disappeared one day, and now no one cares about poor Evil_Trunks.
I care!

*Ryoko snuggles Evil_Trunks*

Best answers
:cry: , you guys get to have all the fun, im going to be out on a farm from the day it is released to that sunday, so im going to be staring at a television with 3 channels on it, while you all get to play the beta, :cry: , the beta es gonna be muy bien, have fun peoples.

Best answers
whoaaa 27 thats just before "sinterklaas" ill put it on my "verlanglijstje" :p
and for the non-dutch peeps : in time for a christmas like party :D

Scruffie

S
My weeks pretty non eventful, so ESF brings that little ray of sunshine to an otherwise cloudy day.

And god bless them for that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ColdBlooder
i don´t need to go to the release party... the important thing is to get the game and not to spend hours in a chat room only to be the first one who gets the game...

/me thinks that all mirrors will be heavily overloadet with ppl that waht to download the game...
i have too agree with you there, but then again, ppl who do go to the party will get the beta with good download speeds, so i guess its worth sitting in a muted room for an hour

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom