in the show DBZ

the caracters can also not be harmed
why in the game they can ????

pleas mod that :D

greets,
sweet

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was like that back in the old days. It was abused. It still is abused to some extent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to answer your question, because its logically not the smart move to allow an opponent to becom stronger than you, or any stronger in general.

I mean why not just make trans instant if you couldnt be hurt by it?

Its been said the first time you trans to a new level you will be invincible, unless this changed beyond my knowladge(sp?).

Best answers
well if I recall every time some one transformed for the first time in dbz everyone arround was like WTF is going on (except for Frieza's 2nd and 3rd transforms)

now if i remember correctly (which I do) trunks did try to tranz kill cell with his second trasformation and you all know what happened.. he had a barrier

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well from what i know in ESF 1.3 the first transformation will be unstopable. Once you press teh button you cant stop it but you are also invulnurable. All the later transformations will be like they are now

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
well from what i know in ESF 1.3 the first transformation will be unstopable. Once you press teh button you cant stop it but you are also invulnurable. All the later transformations will be like they are now
Really? I hadnt heard of this... Makes sense, transes usually werent something you could stop.

I let people trans when they spawn, but once youre in a fight with me, its to the death. None of this "run out of ki" crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Grega you're sort of right, the first trans of each form, i.e the first time you go SSJ, first time you go SSJ2, etc. Not just the first time you go SSJ.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is good that its unstoppable the first time, so it cant be used as a pansy-ass way of protecting yourself. People complain about trans kill when the transform like in the middle of the map, which is not a smart idea, even though it is rude just to perposely spot a transforming person and shoot them, it's not like you would want to be shot.. If I can trasnform and so can my opponet, if he transforms in battle, i transform too, just for a better dbz feeling.

So, the whole transing thing is based on one's courtesy/tolerance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if the first trans is unstoppable and invincible people will just save their trans to block a strong beam. I hardly ever trans as it is so I know that's what i'll be doing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Well if the first trans is unstoppable and invincible people will just save their trans to block a strong beam. I hardly ever trans as it is so I know that's what i'll be doing.
its things like this thats inevidable(sp?). Just have to deal with things like this, transkilling, and beam spamming(Which these two are legal gameplay).

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Yes, in 1.3 the first time you transform with that character, you will be invulnerable. Then the next time you transform you are vulnerable to attacks.

Best answers
That's cool, but what if people use it to there advantage, like every time you fire a blast at someone, they start transforming, that way you can't hurt them, so they could just use there transformation as a shield.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mccdbz5 said:
That's cool, but what if people use it to there advantage, like every time you fire a blast at someone, they start transforming, that way you can't hurt them, so they could just use there transformation as a shield.
No because it only happens once. When you start transforming, you cant stop it and do it again to use it as a shield.

Best answers
so basicly goku will have 3 free blocks vegeta and gohan 2 free blocks ect...

everything gets exploited thats naturally how people are so dont even go there, just live with it.

Best answers
i have another idea
for peopel that will use it to there advantage
like when you transform
and somebody will fire a beam to you
you will need to push the block buttom to block the beam but you will use twice as much ki to be able for transforming
so that you can't transfor many times in a row

greets,
sweet

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pointless

OK so in 1.3 Goku will have 3 shields but dont forget the first transformation is the long one. You have time to recharge and fully charge another beam. Waiting for the end of the transformation. Once he is transformed you just kill him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would've thought SSJ3 would be the long one, it was 8 minutes long and it wasn't the first time he used it either.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o what, they blocked one freaking attack. christ. stop being a little trans killer and pick on some1 else. your the one dumb enough to waste ki on some1 thats invincible.

and its only the first time, so who cares, its not a big issue. if it is... kick them out of the server, they cant trans the entire game.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
o what, they blocked one freaking attack. christ. stop being a little trans killer and pick on some1 else. your the one dumb enough to waste ki on some1 thats invincible.

and its only the first time, so who cares, its not a big issue. if it is... kick them out of the server, they cant trans the entire game.
exacly they can only transfomr once per form being invulnurable.

it isnt a big deal and it fixes the transkill problem

Best answers
TwisteR said:
No because it only happens once. When you start transforming, you cant stop it and do it again to use it as a shield.
Hol la loo ya :D, thank you, I was hoping you would say that, that's great news.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom