When you transform you should get new (more powerfull) attack's

Best answers
Like for an instance goku, If you have a goku model you can blast a kamehameha wave. If it could be possible for like if goku changes to ssj4 he should have an 10x kamehameha etcetera.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
10x kamehameha is from GT. Won't happen, pherhaps goku's chou kamehameha will be added though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe u didnt notice brolly but use vegeta and go ssj ...you will notice you get 2 new attacks...the big bang and the final flash so ur suggestion is already in the show

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UsSj BrOlLy said:
Like for an instance goku, If you have a goku model you can blast a kamehameha wave. If it could be possible for like if goku changes to ssj4 he should have an 10x kamehameha etcetera.
models can't have own attacks

yes ... when Goku SSJ4 is in ESF, he will definitly have the 10x KHH ...
<font size="1">ESF is DBZ only ... and will stay it ... so no GT/ Movie attacks or chars</font>

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but you should realise that this is ESF!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no kidding....evm is a thing for esf.....transformations 1-4 and newb attacks...go to solution-z.de ull see what im talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evm has nothing to do with esf team

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sry but i never said it had anything to do witht he esf team..i said its for esf and it is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[r4p3]! said:
sry but i never said it had anything to do witht he esf team..i said its for esf and it is
you said it ... you mentioned EVM in ESF-forum ...
I think mentioning EVM in this way is advertising or comparing with ESF ... it's like comparing with DMZ or any other DBZ Mod ... comparing is not allowed ...
EVM has it's own forum ...

EVM has as much to do with ESF, as ESF with HL ... just the engine and some basics ... so EVM has not much to do with ESF
this suggestion section is for suggesting something for future ESF releases ... and your post was spam, too

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's not discuss EVM, shall we?

And when you transform you do get more powerful attacks.

Vegeta gets both big bang and final flash
Trunks get Finishing Buster and etc...

And if your talking about new models having different attacks, then this is not possible, except for changing the sprites of previous attacks

::closed::

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom