When you know you've been playing ESF too much!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey [SoB]-Bones- plz don't post my personal experiances man.

/ \o/

73.When you go to the forums asking when 1.2 is coming out.

Best answers
75:When you take your moms blond wig and put grease in it to make it stick up and tell everybody that you can take stuff from me but you can never take my pride!(personal experiance)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
76.) Whenever you get killed in some online game, you say "I'll just get wished back with the Dragonballs!" ...and everyone knows what you're talking about. ^^

Best answers
77. When u go off ure computer and go studying, u try to sing an mp3 from the game, than ure older sister comes, and asks: "what are u doing", and u say: "im reading from my book", and she says "chyea right, ow and STUDY
cuz ure mom s gonna kill u!"

personal exp.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
78 when everybody knows your name..... in a server..... [cheers]

Best answers
79. if you see epileptic people and think by youself : "whoa bad lag"

80. if you call your computer : "gate to reality"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol sob that #79 was the funniest **** i have ever seen.....lol =þ

81.when u tell people that you great great great great grandfather is goku and that u lost ur saiyjin blood somewhere along the family tree.....

82.you go into the "big bang" pose and yell "big bang attack" when u through something in the trash

83.you show your friends a chocolate bar and tell them that it is the last person that tried to mess with u till u used the candy attack on them

84.youve heard the esf songs so much that u go to a bar and ask them if they have esf songs on the kareoke machine

85.you aim a flashlight at the ground and try to beam jump

Best answers
85. = LOL!!!

86. You are afraid when people wave their arms around becuase they might do burning attack against you

87. You throw your dinner plates at your enemies hoping to one hit kill them.

88. You try to transform into SSJ but all you do is **** your clothes and pass out from the exertion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
89.you hold your breath and breath so u can get fat like buu(till u have an aneurism

(this is vash-t-s...some newb mod banned my other accnt)

Hilloki

H
61. Whenever you play other mods, you constantly press the fly toggle key, only to hit yourself on the head afterwards.

This has happend to me many times.

Best answers
lol 38,39 and 40 are good and 60 i have done with a BB gun, dont try it its stupid!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
90 - You think of losing your parents and then try to go ssj, strangly, this didn't work for me :p

Best answers
94,6. U try to go ssj in the toilet when suddenly every piece of sht flys out and the all of the water splashes on ur ass

Best answers
95.When you take 1 hour of your day up jumping up and down on your bed trying to fly and do kamehamehaas and your mum walks in cause of all the yelling.....
personal experience...... :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom