When you get bored of Halo 3, you make this:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's one of my first base that I made in mid air. It took so long just to balance things right without it falling.

I'll post more when I delete more older screen shots on my 360. No room. >.>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea the forge can be really fun. I've been spending a lot of time lately downloading new gametypes and maps. Racing types are the best, but building stuff like that looks fun too.

G
"When you get bored of Halo 3, you.."

..Go play GarrysMod?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish they made it more like Garrys Mod, like everything of it but in Halo 3.
Yea that would be nice. I didn't even know people still played Halo on this forum. I thought I was the only one.

If you ever want to play hit me up on Live, my tag is AmonOden.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I stopped playing H3 on Live last year before Christmas. I played a little last week then went back to Forge figuring out how much I sucked.

I was really good back then. We had a Lan party last year and everyone decided to go against my friend and I. There were six of them against us... guess who woop'd them.

I had around 75 kills and I think around 6-8 deaths. My friend had 25 kills and 30 deaths.

I miss those days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have always enjoyed LAN-Halo more.

There's just something about 4 guys sitting in front of a TV shouting profanity at people in the other room.. it's beautiful. Turn the volume up so loud you can hear your rocket tear someone's chest open and hear the unfortunate victim yell through the wall at you..

... Ah, good times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea me and my friends used to bring in our Xboxs and play Halo and Halo 2, when it subsequently came out, during school. Hell we even got detention for it once...best reason for getting a detention ever.

I only recently started playing Halo 3 on live again after a long affair with Call of Duty 4. I kind of reinvented the game for me. That and I've been owning for the most part while playing.

G
Pffft consoles this, consoles that. Back in the day the school issued us laptops (don't do it any more) my brother installed HL and Q3 on a bunch of laptops, multi player over the school network during lessons.. Now that's classy. When I came "of age" to get a school laptop though, they realised their stupid mistake and cancelled it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom