When will the Earth Special Forces 1.3? or when calculated to be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
When will the Earth Special Forces 1.3? or when calculated to be released? pleaseee helppp

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ETA hasn't been established, nor is there any reason to believe one will be set in the foreseeable future. In short, you'll know it is out when it is out, and even then it may only be a dream.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you know! We also hope esf1.3 released

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I know it's frustrating not knowing the release date, but it's surprising mods don't instantly lock topics like this.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Why not go back to the old, "When it's done". I mean seriously, the time span can be like 6 months from now or 2-5 years. And there is still a possibility it can be sooner and even later than that time span.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Sky could you add something like this on the website; 'Release Date: Unknown' to prevent these kinds of topics?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People would still post asking it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Hmm, is there a way to get a "spam filter" for threads? So these words in combination "esf+when+release" would give a warning with an explanation to the one trying to start the topic that the release date is unknown etc?

Best answers
Why not go back to the old, "When it's done". I mean seriously, the time span can be like 6 months from now or 2-5 years. And there is still a possibility it can be sooner and even later than that time span.
Six months? How much I have to wait for esf 1.3 final?
When is added pre final , no beta ?

Last edited:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
When will the Earth Special Forces 1.3? or when calculated to be released? pleaseee helppp
The Earth Special Forces 1.3 is can be released once when the of development team are have can finish the game. i hope it helps c u at releasssse...

Best answers
The Earth Special Forces 1.3 is can be released once when the of development team are have can finish the game. i hope it helps c u at releasssse...
What Release ESF 1.3 ?
What is the reason that you can not work on esf 1.3 final ?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
What Release ESF 1.3 ?
What is the reason that you can not work on esf 1.3 final ?
If the release of an ESF 1.3 Final isn't can't happen yet, then work on the ESF 1.3 final for moment won't be yet!!!1 ;(

Best answers
The final version will come out before esf 1.3? Is it only the final esf 1.3? Really we have to wait those few years? Sorry Im From Poland . I learn English. :)

Last edited:
Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The final version will come out before esf 1.3? Is it only the final esf 1.3? Really we have to wait those few years? Sorry Im From Poland . I learn English. :)
The next release will be ESF: Final, there's not going to be one before that. There's no set release date, it will be released when it is ready. Don't worry about your English, learning another language takes time.

Baaja, it's not so much spam and more of not being able to find the information easily. There aren't exactly any neon signs saying there's no release date.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude, if you keep asking the questions the teams will stop working and they will be distracted (FOR 1 WEEK) . SO please be patient. ;) That would make them work faster without people asking. :D

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF: Final will be released at the time when I get FP access for the 5th or 6th time.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I've done some calculations on how fast the game is being developed and I believe it will be released in 5 years, tops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom