When will the Earth Special Forces 1.3? or when calculated to be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
5 years? Do not pay to wait so long. See Earth's Special Forces: Open Beta Final Release, was released 08-29-2008 The time now is not the final version.

Data Technician
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Sky could you add something like this on the website; 'Release Date: Unknown' to prevent these kinds of topics?
I totally agree :p It should be like, when you enter forum, as big pop-up with textsize 10000 "ESF 1.3 / ESF:F IS DONE WHEN IT'S DONE!" :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Somewhere between ∞ and ∞ seems pretty accurate.

If there's one thing to know about software, especially software essentially being built from the ground up, you cannot put dates on it. Not even wide-area expectant dates - especially with a singular team working in their own free time.

When all else fails, remember what xkcd tells us about good code:
http://xkcd.com/844/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
For me, just a good movie for christmas. It's sure the game it will be the best but Wait and see

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I totally agree :p It should be like, when you enter forum, as big pop-up with textsize 10000 "ESF 1.3 / ESF:F IS DONE WHEN IT'S DONE!" :D
dude you get have large flashing banners on every single page of ESF that says that and I guarantee the threads won't go away. People like to think that their thread is somehow special.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I have "calculated" the release of ESF 1.3 and the results are when its done... :) happy?

Best answers
Siemka kamilkom też czekam na nowego esfa ;p - // English Guys any news about release date or any other information about work progress ? On esforces.com main site last news is in Aug 7, 2011 and its a lto of time ;/. I hope the development team still working on ESF:F ;(

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It amazes me that people are to ignorant to notice the POTW and the date under it LOL.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well that's not true. Because the POTW's are (sometimes) old ones. Which means that they show surely something new but it's not a fact that the team is working on what you can see at the POTW. This way I can understand his questions. Of course it's pitty that there aren't any new news but I personally think that the team is working their ass off to make something super duper special that it throw us away with the next news or release update. ;-)

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They post POTW almost every week. If thats not a proof of their progress, they are probably Photoshopping everything and deserve to be shot arrows in the knees, yes, both of them.

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
People need to browse through the forum before they make a thread like this. I think it would be good to have a disclaimer for new members, stating not to post something like this. As curious we all are to know what the current percent of progress or an estimated release date, we know better than to ask. These developers are working hard, doing this in their spare time, and most importantly, doing this for free. Like Nickerrous said, people have been waiting for years...please try to be patient.

That said, I still check the website almost every day for updates, praying for some substantial news... :laff:

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Anndd... closed -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom