When will it end?!

Best answers
The game was goodand I had yellow cos of the whole capturing and battaling engine but they have like 251 now and there alese like 50 more GBA and it just gets tacky.:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by Miroku
I am almost curious on how many more names they can keep coming up with and what each of these new ones look like. I remember playing the game when it first came out in the U.S. but now I like different RPG's and get mildly annoyed with the T.V. show.
Don't you mean how many more they "have" made?

Best answers
I used to like the game but the show sucked end of story

Best answers
I never really liked it in 4th grade but everyone was getting the card game and the gameboy game so naturally I bought a starter deck and the red version. heh, those were the days where I actually cared what people thought. In 5th grade Pokemon was not a fad anymore, Yo-yos were in! lol, i remember every1 walking around the recess field twirling their Yo-yos about hanging in groups pretending they could do tricks. Kids are fools. Why is youth culture so dominant?

Best answers
I just tried Ruby....

HAHAHAHAHA OMG the names are so :p now!!!!

Best answers
true but youth did have some advantages...like...hmm... well anyways ill admit the game was fine while it lasted but whenit started spreading out to the tv and the card game and all thats were i drew the line

Best answers
actully pokemon will have about 2 more seasons confimed, but new ones are still being made as long as children love poke'mon it shall stay

why are you watching WB go and get better anime sources

also before you leave a nice funny thing on bible.com

Poke'mon is the devil

Best answers
I remember when I got the first got the game. I was pretty obsessed with Pokemon red, I always loved rpgs and this was one of the early portable ones. I actually gained to level 36 in the first patch of grass in the game, in under one day, I was so proud then but now im a little ashamed. But I never really liked the newer ones, it wasnt more pokemon that bothered me, in fact I thought that was a good thing, it was just that they were a little too kiddie for me.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Do you guys remember the 1000000+ fake cheats for pokemon? lol just to waste your time I remember one "Search every nook and cranny of the world, you cannot use fly, and when you circle the world the 3rd time you will get(some made up name)"

Best answers
not really cause its 100% true as they say well 89% rather

plus we didnt come from rocks or monkeys , more like homo erectus and up that charecter ladder while monkeys are an off shoot, which someone like you should know by now if taken basic life science and socal studies

but hey im not aloud to get in a god fight with you, or both of us will be out of here before you can put the D on Go

youve stated your opionin and i have stated mine no mroe fighting needed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pokemon on good for kids, it teachs them too put goldfish in small balls and throw them at walls screaming "GO GOLDEAN" or whatever

rolflmao!!

>_> just kidding, pokemon suck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lmao!!!!

pokemon pwnz j00!!!

nahh, j/k, KILL THEM ALL!

Best answers
i used to love pokemon....almost like i love DBZ (go DBZ! go DBZ! go! go! go! GO!! hehe) but since all of those new pokemon arrived in the johto season.....i started to suck big time...now its crap.

Best answers
lets bomb them. we should not make war with iraq, no we should fly over there and bomb the source of those crappy ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom