When will it end?!

Best answers
Ugh, ANOTHER Pokemon season, with MORE new friends, MORE new Pokemon, and MORE old-but-called-new stuff that's just gonna make WB look like worse crap than it already is! WHEN WILL IT STOP?!!! Who else doesn't like Pokemon?

Best answers
Did when I was 9-10 years old dislike it now. Just wait the Pokemon market is gonna crash and we can all laugh as all the little creatures "Fnt" and Pokemon die.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Perhaps I'll just be quiet..

*Looks innocent.*

Like Pokemon? ME?! No way... no way..

*Hides under his rock.*

Best answers
Evil Pokemon infecting Engars mind, next you'll have Zensoko in the FF carry around a Gameboy!!! AHHH

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Well that's the surprise gone. :p

Anyway, I can't help but watch the occasional new episode. It was the first anime I ever watched and even if it is all a big advertisement, nostalgia pulls me back every time.

Best answers
When I was in like fifth and sixth grade I liked it because Magus got me into it. Damn you Magus! But I hate it now. Whats the point of capturing them? Just to capture them for fun?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game was successful because it was a pretty good game. I have no problems with it.

The show however, is totally cheesey and follows the same sequence over and over and over every episode. Couple that with how they MILKED the thing for everything it's got. You could probobly buy Pokemon birth control pills if you wanted to.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm a Hater Of Many Things, Pokemon being one of them

Best answers
And it's totally amazing how the TV show keeps violating the rules.

I thought Poison Pokemon are strong against Plant Pokemon, but hey what is that?

Arbok getting his **** blown out by a *cough* Oddish or Bulbasaur *cough*

And I just love the way that team rocket keeps doing the *yawn* same stuff..

I say this..

KILL ALL THE POKEMON!
FINAL KAMEHEMAHAMASENKO FLASH!

*Blows up the galaxy*

Best answers
Pokemon is corny and lame, if you like anything that has to do with it you better be under 12y.o.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
heh, I will be the one to admit I had a crapload of cards, me and Glenn were actually trading buddies:laff:

Now they got lame, I in fact can still name the original 150, so i gave up when they jotted 100 more, too confusing to remember.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i bet they will stop once they have 40 thousand kinds of pokemon with crapy names like Aeupuljnbfsdvx-231s

Best answers
if you dont like pokemon dont watch it
they make more cause it makes them money
and lots of it, if you dotn watch it they will stop

almostdeleted

A
I never really watched. When I was 11 I did for a short time. The game was ok because I used to cheat and use "rare candy" to beat my friends. Thats the only reason I stuck with it for 1 year.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the first season of the show. Saw the movie in the theater and have played Pokemon red and silver. I'm not ashamed of it. It was fun when I did it.

But that is all in the past now. It is getting a little silly when they keep adding pokemon. They should have left it with 151

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had played the game, back in my pre-teen days :))). I owned only the Blue version, and thought it was a fun, unique RPG-style game...but I really started to lose interest when it became as wide-spread as it did (with card games, and theatrical releases, and more and more seasons of the show, etc.). It was good for a time, toward its beginning, IMO.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am almost curious on how many more names they can keep coming up with and what each of these new ones look like. I remember playing the game when it first came out in the U.S. but now I like different RPG's and get mildly annoyed with the T.V. show.

Best answers
Pokemon #2336 PupLingo
Pokemon #2337 Puuh
Pokemon #2338 Duuuhhh
Pokemon #2339 Asssdfff

And so On and So forth :laff:

Best answers
Pikachu is just a electric rat with heartworms (said by my friend)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom