When well be new information from ESF Final ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hello to you esf team or fans
i wont to know when well be more new videos or release date or new pictures (at least pictures)
someone know something of this information ???
someone can tell me (and all the esf fans) when well be new thing on the web showed up ???
please we are waiting a lot of time to esf final and we really wont to know something like the release date
Tnx For Help And Good Job ESF Team !!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Your enthusiasm is awesome but there is no release set just yet. New Videos and pictures are released at random. I know waiting sucks but trust that when it does come, and Final is released, it will be phenomenal!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Your enthusiasm is awesome but there is no release set just yet. New Videos and pictures are released at random. I know waiting sucks but trust that when it does come, and Final is released, it will be phenomenal!
but why the the work is so slow the project it's about 10 years old
and there is max time that the esf final released ??? like more 4 or 5 months max ???
Tnx For Help !!!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it funny when people say "the project has been going for 10 years" as if it actually helps support their point. Yes, the project has been going for 10 years. However, it's also been pretty much re-done about three times. The current release that's being worked on is having an incredible amount of work done for it, including things that were originally thought to be impossible to be implemented with the Half-Life engine. So naturally, it's taking more time to complete. Don't complain about the work being slow and instead appreciate the fact that you're getting content in the first place. The team has every right to not release any information or media, so stop acting spoiled.

and no, you don't have to wait 10 more years. shut the **** up filipe

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While the project has been round for 12 years, it also had over 16 releases. The alphas were the first tier, and then the game got redone from scratch for the betas. Then when we abandoned the name ESF Beta 1.3 for ESF: Final it was redone again.

In reality the current project is in development for 3 to 4 years. Because ESF Beta 1.3 or ESF 1.3 as it was called was pretty much discontinued at the state of the Open Beta and the entire thing was overhauled with a new name selected to represent that change.

--- edit ---

While the project has been round for 12 years, it also had over 16 releases. The alphas were the first tier, and then the game got redone from scratch for the betas. Then when we abandoned the name ESF Beta 1.3 for ESF: Final it was redone again.

In reality the current project is in development for 3 to 4 years. Because ESF Beta 1.3 or ESF 1.3 as it was called was pretty much discontinued at the state of the Open Beta and the entire thing was overhauled with a new name selected to represent that change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom