When was this shown?

Best answers
I don't ever remember this picture being shown on this website, but here is the picture, it's Frieza Form 4:

I found it in the 1.3 gallery on ESF-World.com. Anyway, a question I would like to ask is, is that the finished model by any chance? It looks pretty good, but it seems like one of the models you guys would try to re-do. I've just never seen this model shown anywhere else. So is that a finished version, or a still in-development version?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That paticular model is finished. But not many people liked our version of freeza. So we are going to end up redoing him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd like to know who did that skin. It looks beautiful. (I'm guessing Kama & GG)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guessed right.

Best answers
You shouldn't re-do it just because some of the community doesn't like it. I bet that's the only picture the community has seen, so chances are, it could look better from the back or a different angle of the model. I bet if you posted a picture of him sometime, like maybe even in the next POTW, people would actually end up liking it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That pic was on the forums LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGG ago ^^

Guess MCC missed it ^^
Anyhow i dont see anything wrong with that frieza.

Best answers
Was it shown before October, 2004 by any chance? I signed up that month, on that year, so if it was posted before that, that's probably why I missed it. Anyway, if you guys wanted to show us how the model looks from a better angle, I suggest maybe taking a shot of him for the next POTW, or just posting a shot of him whenever you want like Smith| usally does =/.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of people had beef with how his body was defined (not accurate to the show). It looks really good regardless, if you don't want to redo it, **** them.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That face always freaked the hell outta me. If they have to redo it, I say lob the head off and keep it :p

Best answers
wheres_warren said:
Alot of people had beef with how his body was defined (not accurate to the show). It looks really good regardless, if you don't want to redo it, **** them.
amen, it's a good model and I personally don't care how true to the show it is, only if it looks great and it does

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the only thing wrong with the model is that the shoulders aren't purple.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it definatey is incomplete skinnage

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damn, I don't care what everyone else thinks, that's the best Frieza model I've seen to date. But if they want to make it even better, I'm all for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
~*Logan*~ said:
I think the only thing wrong with the model is that the shoulders aren't purple.
Well they are purple. That's an incomplete shot. There's a finished shot somewhere, but I cbf to go find it.

The skin has been completed, I use it for my personal enjoyment.

Best answers
I would really like to see how the skin looked completed, and just like other people have said, who cares if people complain about it not being accurate to the show, **** them. It's a great model. It shouldn't have to be that accurate if it's already great. It's just like the Goku model. When it was shown in a picture like that, everyone said it sucked, but once the saw an in-game shot, they thought it was excellent. That would probably be the same for this Frieza model. If you posted a shot on here, or got a shot of him for the next POTW, I'm sure almost everyone would like it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:
Well they are purple. That's an incomplete shot. There's a finished shot somewhere, but I cbf to go find it.

The skin has been completed, I use it for my personal enjoyment.
Well then good! I'd say it's a 10/10

make a 100% model now >.>

you know...just for me <.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
K. <3

I love Pain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom