when ur in a map.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hey when ur playin a map (any map doesnt matter) like for example in botm's dbz earth if ur on king kais planet u cant run around it like on the bottom i was wondering if u can do that on maps with those kind of planets of asteriods or whatever

thanks

Best answers
well, if im right, half life can erradiate gravity from any place, not just the ground. but having them walk on that surface would be tough, they'd have to tip over the side and get footing on another side of the brush. this would take a lot of coding. especially since you dont see that in any other half-life area. but it is possible. speaking of coding, if anyone is interested, im going to put a bit of java in my sig.

Best answers
a post on an older esf forum made me think of a mod idea at school once... "endless horizons" a game where u'd play on huge spheres for the arena and they would have hills and pits and stuff on it the center of gravity would be in the center of the sphere so the ball would be huge and that'd make a great dm mod wouldn't it? (with the proper coding that is)

Best answers
a post on an older esf forum made me think of a mod idea at school once... "endless horizons" a game where u'd play on huge spheres for the arena and they would have hills and pits and stuff on it the center of gravity would be in the center of the sphere so the ball would be huge and that'd make a great dm mod wouldn't it? (with the proper coding that is)
Oldest. Post. WIN. Bringing back the past while waiting for the future trailer!

on topic - Gravity is relative to how many terawatts you apply to your warp drive.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand the user above banned for necroposting in a ridiculously old topic.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I demand the user above banned for calling me levy.

Best answers
Quasimodo Levy had finally decided to retire and the Abbott placed an advert in the Church gazette for a new bell ringer. One day a man with no arms came to the church to apply for the bell ringer's position. The Abbott, being an equal opportunity employer, said he would consider the armless man for the position if he could prove he could do the job. The armless man was led to the bell tower and when Quasimodo Levy asked him to do his stuff, the man got a running start and charged face-first into the bell. A beautiful melodious tone sang through the valley. So beautiful that all the townspeople came out of their houses crying, "who rang that bell - such a sound - hire him, hire him!"
Quasimodo Levy promptly asked him to ring the bell again. The man again took a running start but unfortunately slipped and plunged over the parapet to his death.
The townspeople were aghast and one called out, "who was that man?"
Quasimodo Levy replied, "I don't know but his face rings a bell."

I am no more
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
He just asks for a ban don't you get it ?;)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Keep this up and you will earn yourself a ban Ravenman02334. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom