when two heads arent always better!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well certain things happen in life, that can't be helped.
Things like puberty!
Stuff happens with your body that you'd rather see not happening at all.
Example: You're causally walking down the street and suddenly blood pressure in a certain body part rises, making it grow
this is of course something perfectly normal but at the same time it's something to be ashamed of because someone might get the wrong idea!
So the question is
how do you hide your "woodie" in public

( I figure this forum is mature enough to talk about stuff like erections without going mental! anyway keep the thread free from any over the top sexual comments and other things that would go against the AUP )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Swing your backpack over to your front and pretend you're looking through it for something (usually coins) while furiously thinking about cold showers :]

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Swing your backpack over to your front and pretend you're looking through it for something (usually coins) while furiously thinking about cold showers :]
LOL, I remember using that one too... back in my good old school days

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sag your pants asnd tuck it under your belt =/

usually what I do after getting attention from girls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try and hide behind something, or find a table to sit on until it goes down :p

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tuck it under the elastic of my pants, My boxers normally sit higher cuz they slide up so there's no peeking

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deverz said:
Tuck it under the elastic of my pants, My boxers normally sit higher cuz they slide up so there's no peeking
Yeh same by me they swoop a little Up.
But sometimes when im walking around and that Happens then i put my hands in my Pockets.
And /or Try to pull my Shirt as far as possible down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i usually try to hide it up a womans skirt, depends on the situation D:

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well normally, i dont do anything about it.
But if i need to calm it down, i just put my hands in my pocket and wrestle it into submission.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol. my pants always sag halfway down my ass anyways, but theres my shorts for backup.

Anyways, just rearrange your self. Its not like anyones going to say something to you, lol.

The worst is whe your at a waterpark or at the beach, so many chikitas... in bikinis... and thongs... and then theres you and your woodie in your shorts, what do you do! lol nowhere to run.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trip over my feet and sit their holding my crotch while I make it look like im In pain..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When im in the Waterpark and that Happens i sprint to mine place and throw me on mine stomach and getting tanned in back. Or when it happen on place i just but my Towel over it :] Or my backbag and make it look like im looking for something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg... I used to be on Varsity Swim Team... Ok so Im wearing this speedo/jammer at a swim meet. And I noticed I was staring at this hot girl for about 2 minutes and I feel it. and low and behold, guess whos heat (match) it was... MINE :) the 100 freestyle. So I am walking very awkwardly to the block kind of trying to reach in there and grab it to put it up so it would show less, but I had no shirt to cover it, so I had to f-in leave it.. I stood on the blocks with this... you know, clearly visible and I couldnt bend over to get ready until they said so... So I had cameras snapping everywhere and When I got out I was scarlet as an f-in apple. It was just terrible. I could tell that people saw because nobody would look me in the damn eyes when I went to go sit down.

Best answers
hahahahah a man iam sorry but that **** is just to fun=)

wear tight underwear and bagy jeans..normally if you dont get a 100% woodie thats a bulletproof woodie-hider^^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol dan thats damn funny...

meh... you cud tape it too your leg in advance =0

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg dude.... it shows enough in the water, without the boner,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan16/growler, stop avoiding the f-in swear filter >_>

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not caring? Though I think the resident guitar hacker wins with his suggestion :p

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't have too much of an issue with this because usually I wear boxer briefs and baggy jeans. When it comes to hiding it, I'll pretend nothing is up around a crowd of people, looking them in the eye to keep their attention northern, then disappear around a corner and adjust while nobody is looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom