when two heads arent always better!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
meh... you cud tape it too your leg in advance =0
The only problem with that is you could kick someone in the face if you got a mega-boner :p

You could always try shouting 'CHARADES!' and lying down on the ground on your front until it goes away. Then again people might think you're a certain FOXHOUND agent and shout 'SOLID SNAKE! SOLID SNAKE!' which could get you going again :O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wayne says the best way he can think of is the same way he would react in a nuclear attack, volcano eruption, and a bear attack...

DUCK AND COVER!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, just yell nazi and point, then be like, my bad, false alarm.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could just be a man and whip it out and say "YOU SEE THIS? THIS MEANS I THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE! TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!" then run. Run and never look back.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just be like EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO REARRANGE MY PENIS, one moment.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I...have alot of difficulty hiding it....I'll leave it at that, I merely hide the lower half of my body if possible.

And my pants are loose fit too. Usually.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Or you could just be a man and whip it out and say "YOU SEE THIS? THIS MEANS I THINK YOU'RE ATTRACTIVE! TAKE IT AS A COMPLIMENT!" then run. Run and never look back.

I will bow down towards the man that does this regularly.

But the question is..Why hide it? If its a girl, no need to feel ashamed, they should take it as a compliment, even tho they act like its gross. If its a guy? Make them feel insecure.

Then again, baggy pants and mid thigh shirts dont give me problems.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, lay it flat on your stomach? That's only for the little ones here, which would apply to most of you.

Real men like me often have to, in emergency situations, ball up a fist and jam at it, while thinking about G-man, and I don't mean the Half-Life one.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm,
Run behind a back ally or wall and pretened to piss, while hiding it under my shirt, as I usually tuck my shirt in.. or button up the second shirt

Best answers
Screw hidin' it, just go struttin' around in public with it out to there... *shrugs* It's human, it happens...

Most of the time it happens for me, though, I'm usually sittin in class thinking about things I shouldn't be... Like my hot math teacher or something. You know how it is, right guys?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Screw hidin' it, just go struttin' around in public with it out to there... *shrugs* It's human, it happens...

Most of the time it happens for me, though, I'm usually sittin in class thinking about things I shouldn't be... Like my hot math teacher or something. You know how it is, right guys?
errrr.... yeah o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:

Assuming your hot maths teacher is a woman, yes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I try to get my mind on something else and keep it there. I find the death star approach is most effective at doing this.

Stay on target... stay on target! Then Vader comes and blows them up.

Nothing gets it down like Star Wars!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless your into furry bondage.... ewok style \o/

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think about sports. Dunno why but it's always been a downer.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's always precautions like wrapping it around your waist a couple of times (assuming you have the length) or taping it down as someone already mentioned.

If you're not prepared the best way I think would be to sit down and cross your legs till it goes. If you cross your arms or sorta hang em over your crotch you should be covered.

Then there's using it as a pickup line. Smile at the girl around the corner then flash it up to let her see, if she doesn't like it she won't look again and if she does well...I'll leave the rest to you ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
Offtopic: I've been siggehed!
Hehe, yeah. Unfortunatley I took it out because with the links and everything my sig was taking up half a page. For a line of text, Quotes sure take up a lot of room. Rest assured after Operation Tien has ended and I can free up some space it'll make a return :)

Well there's always precautions like wrapping it around your waist a couple of times (assuming you have the length)
Hahaha XD, glad to have you back.

Best answers
one time i was giving a speech in class and of all times i felt it coming.. i wasn't even thinking of anything that would give me a boner... ahh.. the joy of puberty, anyways, luckily there was a podium that i was able to hide behind of.. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom