When pranks go wrong ;O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Scene

My friend and myself are, to put it lightly, in the ****.

It started off as a harmless prank. We have a friend at our school with rather upper-class, rich parents, and he's one of the few of us that actually owns a car. Now what he has in money he lacks in common sense, he always leaves the car unlocked or keeps the keys in the ignition where everyone can see them. Whenever we walk past his car we check the doors for him like the nice friends we are, and they're almost always unlocked.

To combat the problem we get in the car and write him little notes (they mainly say 'Penis' or 'Roflcopters') and hide them around, sticking them to the rear-view mirror or in the sunroof. This happened about four times.

To combat that problem, his parents bought him a brand new car with central locking. Now instead of having to lock each door individually, he just had to press a button on the key itself. A task so simple even a monkey could accomplish it.

The Setup

On the last day of school, we found his car was unlocked. He'd actually managed to forget to press the button. So as is customary we got in the car and planted the notes. Then we thought we'd take it one step further. We formed a few lines of flour (last day of school = flourbombs ftw o/) to look like cocaine on his dashboard, complete with snorting straw, then we opened the glove compartment to find his Mp3 player, hooked it up to the sound system and blasted out Aqua's 'Barbie Girl' on repeat at a volume that made the seats shake. Grabbed the key and locked the doors.

The Prank

We ran off and hid in some bushes (yeah, mature) and you could still hear the music from there. We were planning on seeing him come out of the school, hear the music, see the 'drugs' and realise he couldn't open the doors, at which point we would jump out shouting 'Gnarahahaha' for effect. He was going to be coming out of an exam later during the day, either 10 minutes later or three hours later (we weren't sure which exam he was in). After 20 minutes we assumed the latter and to kill time went to town.

The Aftermath

We came back with 15 minutes to spare to find our friend with some old women, his mum, the headmaster and two police officers. Apparently the old women lived nearby and contacted the police regarding a 'public disturbance' (the music). The police came and saw the 'drugs' and my friend (who was in the first exam, just stayed behind for a few minutes at the end) came out and was nabbed. They contacted his parents and the headmaster and broke into the car to turn the music off.

We caught up with him later and he told us what happened (we acted genuinley surprised :eek:). As a result he's been banned from driving by his parents and is grounded for a month. He still doesn't know it was us, and we still have his car keys. We have no idea how to get them back to him. If either of us own up to it we'll probably be maimed.

Anyone else got any stories of prank that went horribly horribly wrong?

Best answers
own up man, better than being scared for letting him know. In 3 months you all look back and laugh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOMGL!!!!!!!!!!! That has got to be the ****. :0. I got one.

I was out at night burning toilet paper (we roll out one entire piece, pour gas on it and light on fire, very entertaining). But anyways, we decide that it would be funny if we made our friend Matt think I got caught on fire. I had a sweatshirt and we lit it on fire. My friend Tom 'pushed me' (part of the prank), except my toe got caught in a crack and i fell face first into the the toilet paper. I got knocked out while im on fire (LOL). So when i get concious, or whatever, it turns out everyone ran, except my good friend Matt pulled me out and carried me home (he's tough).

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it aint a prank but it shure went wrong ^^

Begining

I found some firecrackers that were left from last year. Then i took then opend them and mixed a cracker of my own ^^. I made it from 4 fire crackers so you canb imagine it was strong, ofcourse i didnt know that.

Preparation

Ok it was round 10 PM and me and a friend wanted to get back at a friend cause he pulled something on us. Ofcourse all he managed to do was let the air out of the tires on our bikes. So we went by his huse and threw a firecracker in the mailbox wich they had on the wall. We than hid behind his huse and waited if someone came out. Nothing happend. So we went to get my little toy wich i made that afternoon.

Now it went wrong

SO so we get back to his huse with the fire cracker i made, and we throw it in the mailbox. I knew it was stronger but i had no idea that it would blow the mailbox off the wall and into a window. From what we found out later i landed in teh kitchenamong the dirty dishes. He never found out it was us ofcourse. We are still friends ^^ and they got a new mailbox now.

Those were the good old days. (happend 4 years ago on newyears eve)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust, thats just beautiful. Its his own fault, really, leaving nice car unlocked and all. Anonymously turn in the keys at school, and maybe point him in the right direction to pick them up.

If he ever does it again, move his car for him. Put it around the corner and see how he reacts.

Best answers
He should of hid some PlayGirl magazines in there.... that woulda made it funnier <3

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude let a hobo drive it around. And then take a picture and send it to him and be like on a note " We have your car. Ever want it back, pay the hobo a ham sandwhich"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I never do Pranks.-
Cause when i do one i always hurt other people. :p
SO i decided to stop doing Pranks even that my finger tiggles everytime i could one :)
But i probarly start them again. :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom