Not open for further replies.
Swag
🌈 Beta Tester
👮 Moderator
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Because the most vocal proponents of the "Super leet players" who come to the forum are typically socially inept and don't know how to engage in a conversation without insulting everyone in a 4 mile radius. Hell, just take a look at shadi's posts in this thread. They're ridiculous. Someone calls him out on it and what happens? He calls them retarded for disagreeing. Why should the forum base respect that? Respect is to be earned. Not given. I don't care if you still play the game or if you played it 10 years ago. If what you're saying makes sense, it makes sense. Simple, really. That doesn't change with ingame activity.

The years haven't washed out my memory. The forum community and player community have always been quite separate. Sometimes the two worlds meet, and we would talk about something that happened ingame, but for the most part they've existed independently of each other, hence off topic being the most active section of the forum. This forum serves the forum community, and supplements the game. Its purpose may have been different at its inception, but that most certainly isnt the case now.
I can't I just can't believe you're so butthurt after that conversation rofl...

@Grega nah.. there are a few clans left lol.. just more dead than H.H :p

sg2

Best answers
I am the current leader of H.H ... also you need to thank snowgum2 for have kept it alive that many years, unfortunately Snowgum is now out of comission.. I have an H.H server open, and it's probably the biggest clan in Europe today :p And most pros in EU has decided to stick to it.. I don't know who created it.. and how I've heard tons of stories how it has been created.. but it's still running till today ;)
Who is that snowgum2 you speak of? Oh, yes, it's me.
And it was founded by me.
And I would like to separate the forum from the ESF contents, as previously stated there's the forum community and there's the actual ingame community.

I'm just glad that the clan I've invented on some cold September, (2004?) still exists in any way shape or form; even though, it has been long neglected by me.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't I just can't believe you're so butthurt after that conversation rofl...
Says the boy who cried after each of my posts. Be the one to create a post in response to this, too, without seeming like I've hurt your feelings all over again.

@Eon: I was in SnS because of Halorin for all of 30 seconds before everyone decided the game was no longer worth playing. A shame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadi & Kai: ROFL POFL U R *** LOLOLOLOL

Zeo: I am not. *flame on*

Shadi & Kai: ROFL POFLR ROFLFLFLFLFL. WE LIEK WURD BUTTHURT ROFL

Jew on a stick you people like drama.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý