Best answers
OMG! This guy asked the most abominable question of them all. :O
Stone him i say.
Nay, we must Burn him!!!

To the center!

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Let's settle this once and for all... in H.H !
Oke who's first? Or do you forum trolls even play the game?

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
******* lol. it's always amusing when people who don't know what the **** they're talking about try to inform people who know what the **** they're talking about, about **** they don't know about.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
******* lol. it's always amusing when people who don't know what the **** they're talking about try to inform people who know what the **** they're talking about, about **** they don't know about.
yea pretty much. The end result is a bunch of idiots bouncing on each other, one accidentally goes on a money shot and now they have children.

sg2

Best answers
Did I read someone mention "H.H" in this forum? my clan still lives even though I haven't been to ESF in 2 years... I feel genuine pride

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Did I read someone mention "H.H" in this forum? my clan still lives even though I haven't been to ESF in 2 years... I feel genuine pride
I am the current leader of H.H ... also you need to thank snowgum2 for have kept it alive that many years, unfortunately Snowgum is now out of comission.. I have an H.H server open, and it's probably the biggest clan in Europe today :p And most pros in EU has decided to stick to it.. I don't know who created it.. and how I've heard tons of stories how it has been created.. but it's still running till today ;)

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Its probably the only clan in europe not just the biggest XD

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
lol, before accousing anyone,make sure that the OP or some of the "trolls" are not the ones who still play this game,in a way out of your skill league. Hence keeping ESF as it stands curently to 1.2.3, alive :rolleyes:

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Why? Playing the game doesn't automatically mean what you say has any weight behind it. Especially not on this forum.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
It doesnt? how come? The years have washed out your memory peeps,seems more like it. This forum serves a game.Not the oposite

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Because the most vocal proponents of the "Super leet players" who come to the forum are typically socially inept and don't know how to engage in a conversation without insulting everyone in a 4 mile radius. Hell, just take a look at shadi's posts in this thread. They're ridiculous. Someone calls him out on it and what happens? He calls them retarded for disagreeing. Why should the forum base respect that? Respect is to be earned. Not given. I don't care if you still play the game or if you played it 10 years ago. If what you're saying makes sense, it makes sense. Simple, really. That doesn't change with ingame activity.

The years haven't washed out my memory. The forum community and player community have always been quite separate. Sometimes the two worlds meet, and we would talk about something that happened ingame, but for the most part they've existed independently of each other, hence off topic being the most active section of the forum. This forum serves the forum community, and supplements the game. Its purpose may have been different at its inception, but that most certainly isnt the case now.

sub

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
This forum is more than a simple means to talk about ESF. This forum is a community, a community which is in many ways separate from the game. Neither one is more important than the other.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Because the most vocal proponents of the "Super leet players" who come to the forum are typically socially inept and don't know how to engage in a conversation without insulting everyone in a 4 mile radius. Hell, just take a look at shadi's posts in this thread. They're ridiculous. Someone calls him out on it and what happens? He calls them retarded for disagreeing. Why should the forum base respect that? Respect is to be earned. Not given. I don't care if you still play the game or if you played it 10 years ago. If what you're saying makes sense, it makes sense. Simple, really. That doesn't change with ingame activity.

The years haven't washed out my memory. The forum community and player community have always been quite separate. Sometimes the two worlds meet, and we would talk about something that happened ingame, but for the most part they've existed independently of each other, hence off topic being the most active section of the forum. This forum serves the forum community, and supplements the game. Its purpose may have been different at its inception, but that most certainly isnt the case now.
Agreed. The underline part comes also from the community's side. Ive felt it myself

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
To be fair, it's because you're a stupid head and you smell. You can't blame the community for reacting to you the way it does. No one likes smelly people.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
See. retardation has overcome this place,zeo. Not that you ever were well. Aside that,excuse me i gotta make some money. See you, emperor. lol

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The levels increased around last week with the arrival of a certain overtly retarded duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom