When is the game coming out ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Is the final version ever gonna be released? !??!!
I love Hansen & Mirani, no homo though

Best answers
The final version was alrdy released in 2005!!!
the 1.3 is just likea false hope to keep ppl busy on the forums, haha
I love Hansen & Yuuvi, no homo though!

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dam, is that you?

FP Wannabe
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
I really don't understand the mental disease 90% of internet users have, is it so hard to look around? Surely if it was going to be released in a week there would be something on the forums, if there's not, it means the date is unknown ffs.

Am I the only one in the world who doesn't register around forums asking whenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhenwhen?

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CANT BE BUT I LOVE MIRANI !!! no homo.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specht - Stfu nub.
ESF Team -> Release something already you *****es! =D
Hasse Hansen -> Wanna see my big big [death] ball ? no homo though

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Obvious trolling is obvious

But I do agree.. it was promised to be finished years back.. you just keep adding unecessary features and cool graphics.. which is all cool but atleast state that you'd be done in 2025 instead of keeping people waiting and having hope.. I am not judging you for being slow.. it's all done as a freetime thingie, and you do it in the few hours of leisure.. but you've gotta know you're letting many people wait... for nothing... many people are dissapointed and waiting for this.

In short: Speech, there's a reason people are registering, it's not to annoy you, I know it's not not helping on the progress.. but nice knowing many are waiting for it right?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Obvious trolling is obvious

But I do agree.. it was promised to be finished years back.. you just keep adding unecessary features and cool graphics.. which is all cool but atleast state that you'd be done in 2025 instead of keeping people waiting and having hope.. I am not judging you for being slow.. it's all done as a freetime thingie, and you do it in the few hours of leisure.. but you've gotta know you're letting many people wait... for nothing... many people are dissapointed and waiting for this.

In short: Speech, there's a reason people are registering, it's not to annoy you, I know it's not not helping on the progress.. but nice knowing many are waiting for it right?
The hell? Unnecessary you say?

Then what's wrong with 1.2.3, just play that. The whole point of 1.3 / ESF: Final is to be a massive upgrade to the whole thing.

Everything since the mod first released and major bugs fixed has been unnecessary...I'm willing to wait.

I don't want 1.3 to just be a few new features...1.3 is shaping up to be a total refinement of everything ESF was about, so it's awesome. It's their mod in the end, so they can do whatever they want with it. We didn't pay anything for it, it wasn't promised to us, it wasn't even really given to us, we wee just given the chance to play a awesome game they made...so we really can't complain.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Hey bro? Are you mentally retarded? I strongly suggest you to reread my post before you accuse me for stating such bull**** once more... no reason to asslick that much either... I don't mind them taking a long time as I stated.. I just don't want them to constantly lie about approx release dates.. it's monotonous ...

So before you give such ridiculous verdict .. please use that thing inside of your head ... (no grudges.. just want you to wake up)

And evaluate peoples posts thoroughly before judging... in other words have some sense of justice, I trust the moderation team of this forum enough to not see my posts as an attack, I just had to look harsh to state my point.

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
They've never given a release date. So they've never lied about it.

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
They've never given a release date. So they've never lied about it.
I said approximately.. they keep on being like "At the end of this year, max" (words said at the start of the year) How many years has it been now?

Anyways I've got no reason to proceed this arguement.. I've stated my points.. I'll let others roll on now.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I said approximately.. they keep on being like "At the end of this year, max" (words said at the start of the year) How many years has it been now?

Anyways I've got no reason to proceed this arguement.. I've stated my points.. I'll let others roll on now.
Its because of talk like that we end up with half-baked games.

Yes, waiting is seriously annoying, but good games take time. Stuff pops up all the time, game developers have to deal with that.

Also unnecessary features? Name one.

crazy love "ESF" player
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Wait! It's that simple

Swag
๐ŸŒˆ Beta Tester
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Its because of talk like that we end up with half-baked games.

Yes, waiting is seriously annoying, but good games take time. Stuff pops up all the time, game developers have to deal with that.

Also unnecessary features? Name one.
Melee tier system etc... that's my opinion atleast.. and now for real I wont reply to your stuff anymore unless I feel the utmost need to, if you can't get the essence of my posts then I do not desire to waste my time on you.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
๐Ÿ‘ฎ Moderator
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Melee tier system etc... that's my opinion atleast.. and now for real I wont reply to your stuff anymore unless I feel the utmost need to, if you can't get the essence of my posts then I do not desire to waste my time on you.
Suit yourself. I have plenty of time to waste.

O' Episode 3, Where art thou?

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Shadi...they've never said "At the end of this year".

It's always "When it's done."

Dudemeister
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, your posts have no essence.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Try play Vegeta's accent on Shadyleet's words. Whey we have a direct match!

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG! This guy asked the most abominable question of them all. :O
Stone him i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom