When do you think, Shippuuden and Bleach, will be finished anime wise?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So I've been thinking, if I were able to re-watch the entire Naruto and Bleach series from start to finish, without having to wait for a new episode to come out, it would be spectacular.

Unfortunately progression has been slowed down even further from natural disasters.

So, when do you think these series will be completed anime wise?

How many episodes do you think Naruto and Bleach will get to before they finish?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think with the current state of the big three, there's no plans to finish them off any time soon. Bleach was recently "confirmed" to be going ahead for a long, long while. Naruto *looks* like it's winding up, but when you have a serious cash cow series like that, it almost seems like they could find a multitude of reasons to stretch it out, who's to say that they can't invent another super villain who surpasses even Madara (aka Aizen)?

One Piece is one of the few that seems to have a potential conclusive finish, cause the day they actually locate One Piece (the treasure, not the series) is the day the story loses its purpose. Unlike defeating villains, where they can always respawn a new one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless One piece isnt so much of a treasure but instead a guidance to a new era (or a warning hinting at some ponyglyphical weapon impending doom) If its brought well enough it could easily escape the ending of a series.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
^ This.

I highly doubt One Piece will be some kind of treasure. Its probably something completely different to create a massive twist in the plot. You heard it right here gents.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, One Piece is likely not a physical treasure but knowledge for the future, especially considering that the pieces of information leading up to One Piece are enscribed on the Poneglyphs, it's likely the treasure is written on the final one. Still, once they have sailed the entirety of the grand line, I can't imagine there'd be much left minus the epic final battle with brings about this "new age".

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think with the current state of the big three, there's no plans to finish them off any time soon. Bleach was recently "confirmed" to be going ahead for a long, long while. Naruto *looks* like it's winding up, but when you have a serious cash cow series like that, it almost seems like they could find a multitude of reasons to stretch it out, who's to say that they can't invent another super villain who surpasses even Madara (aka Aizen)?

One Piece is one of the few that seems to have a potential conclusive finish, cause the day they actually locate One Piece (the treasure, not the series) is the day the story loses its purpose. Unlike defeating villains, where they can always respawn a new one.
:laff:

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When they run out of source material? I'm nowhere near up to date with One Piece or Bleach but it looks like they could keep adding arcs if they felt like it. Another question is when will Berserk finish? 20 years and no signs of finishing (or the next chapter).

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
However long it takes to make 400 more filler episodes and 5 actually plot related ones.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
As much as I hate this One Piece would be proably first to finish, because its the oldest. Oda already said that arc which is happenning now in the manga will be the last one, but we shouldn't trust him 100%. I mean he stated he planned OP for 5 years series and what happenned ? It's been 10 years & it's still going. And it's still interesing anime-wise unlike Naruto (who have some good moments... stil) & Bleach (who is total crap because of fillers & boring manga story)

As For Bleach & Naruto they are huge hits so it will take a while. But even then they could be stretched out, especially Naruto who is popular all over the world. Personally I don't want it to stop after they defeat Madara. I want to see Naruto as Hokage and how he willact as Hokage :D As for Bleach I keep watching it & reading, hoping it will be good again and I'm kinda sentimental...

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been told by a reliable source, that Naruto is the most popular animated character all over the world.

Yes, he has beaten Mickey.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as I hate this One Piece would be proably first to finish, because its the oldest. Oda already said that arc which is happenning now in the manga will be the last one,
Source?

I know OP is the oldest but the current manga arc seems far from being the end. After all, they're only just at the halfway point of the Grand Line (yes it took 10 years to go half way) so I can't imagine him wrapping up now unless he intends to leave the story mostly unfinished.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bleach will probably end after Ichigo's 10th transformation. How many transformations is he at now? I stopped after his transformation where he cut Ishida's arm off; think that was the 5th. As for Naruto, I think that's coming to an end; there seems to be nothing left after Akatsuki. I can't say anymore on that for the sake of spoilers, however :(

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyway these two won't end anytime soon. I mean i'll probably turn 30 by the time they're going to end. I'm 20 now so... I think i'll watch it with my kid by then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom