When do YOU think ESF will be released?

When do YOU think ESF will be released?

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
im not so sure... i think itll be released around 2011..

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Called sarcasm Grega ;). Besides, if everyone works 24/7 for the next week, a lot can be done :).
With a lot of coffee, coffee, coffee, minus 1 coffee and plus 30000 coffee!

Now, it is possible Sky, if we either threat about something they hold dear to - like their computer (well its definitely not their family!) or offer them an offer they cant refuse, like putting their horse's head near their bed when they are asleep. We can also offer them money, but then we lose something.

My opinion is that if we want the game to be released quickly we need to take an action. I say we should get some inspiration from The Godfather.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With a lot of coffee, coffee, coffee, minus 1 coffee and plus 30000 coffee!

Now, it is possible Sky, if we either threat about something they hold dear to - like their computer (well its definitely not their family!) or offer them an offer they cant refuse, like putting their horse's head near their bed when they are asleep. We can also offer them money, but then we lose something.

My opinion is that if we want the game to be released quickly we need to take an action. I say we should get some inspiration from The Godfather.

lol what the hell are you talking about? Who said we were releasing anyways? this is ours! OURS I TELL YOU!

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You also should have put somewhere in 2012 or 2013 or 2014 or 2015 or 2016 2017 or 2018 or 2019 or 2020 (if we live lol) cause how do you know it will be released in 2010 or 2011?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Besides, what is the point to adding anything after 2012 anyway? We'll all die horrible deaths in 2012. Except for Damdam, I'm guessing he is one of them cokroaches(damn you, swear filter!) and he'll probably survive.

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Besides, what is the point to adding anything after 2012 anyway? We'll all die horrible deaths in 2012. Except for Damdam, I'm guessing he is one of them cokroaches(damn you, swear filter!) and he'll probably survive.
Looks like we'll just gotta wait and see intill 2012 December 21st

ESF Old Timer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
lol what the hell are you talking about? Who said we were releasing anyways? this is ours! OURS I TELL YOU!
Like I said its an private release.
Dont know why people are bothered to think they will even release it.

So release date is: Private release ^^
This means never for you or you and you :p

Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Like I said its an private release.
Dont know why people are bothered to think they will even release it.

So release date is: Private release ^^
This means never for you or you and you :p
well the ESF Team members get to play it

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
cause theyre beta testers and TEAM MEMBERS.

---------- Double Post below was added at - 05:21 PM has been merged with this post created - 05:20 PM at ----------

which, they are perfecting the game mod for us. the longer we wait the better.. because they are making it better for us.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cause theyre beta testers and TEAM MEMBERS.

---------- Double Post below was added at - 05:21 PM has been merged with this post created - 05:20 PM at ----------

which, they are perfecting the game mod for us. the longer we wait the better.. because they are making it better for us.
The engine still has it's limits...
And BTW, Bardock, don't double post
You can simply click edit

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The engine still has it's limits...
And BTW, Bardock, don't double post
You can simply click edit
No need to act as a moderator Painkiller. People can double post as they please as their posts gets merged with the original anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Why so late?
I mean c'mon in 2011, this so called imba breaked hl1 egine will look like a pacman today. [yeah it's fun, for few mins]. And the situation will be like today, people whinning about somethin, lame mods like ecx, and qq about new version. :/ Or am I being pesimistic?

Last edited:
Best answers
in my opinion they will just keep getting some better ideas and making this mod better and better and not finishing it :D so it will take a while... Thats why i think open beta was a damn good idea. And i have no idea why you stopped doing that beta thing... :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in my opinion they will just keep getting some better ideas and making this mod better and better and not finishing it :D so it will take a while... Thats why i think open beta was a damn good idea. And i have no idea why you stopped doing that beta thing... :(
Cause all we got from it was people complaining that we released a buggy version >.>

And with that i dont mean specific bugs. The posts were "This version sucks" or "This is 1.3 you suck" and so on.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
THERE IS NO WHERE IT IS SAID THAT WE ARE DOOMED IN 2012! THE MAYANS JUST STOPPED THEIR CALENDER IN THAT DATE, GET IT??

MAYBE WE ARE DOOMMMMMMEEEEDDDD, BUT IT IS NOT FOR SURE! that is it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
THERE IS NO WHERE IT IS SAID THAT WE ARE DOOMED IN 2012! THE MAYANS JUST STOPPED THEIR CALENDER IN THAT DATE, GET IT??

MAYBE WE ARE DOOMMMMMMEEEEDDDD, BUT IT IS NOT FOR SURE! that is it.
NO WE DIE!!!

Best answers
Cause all we got from it was people complaining that we released a buggy version >.>

And with that i dont mean specific bugs. The posts were "This version sucks" or "This is 1.3 you suck" and so on.
Well in my opinion beta releases should be banned from discussion in forum and it shouldnt be visible in the main page to download.. they should be in download section with a huge red warning that says download this only for beta testing and we wont support any discussions about this in forum if you dont like just download the stable one... :D well i guess you get what i mean :)
I know a site that does beta releases every month and they have like 10 times bigger forum and no one even mentions beta releases there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom