Votes: 0 0.0%
  • January 2008 and above

• When it's done

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, we're waiting for 1.3, and I'm sure you all agree its a long wait.

So I'm wondering, when do you guys think ESF 1.3 will come out?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You forgot a poll option. I took the liberty of adding it for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pain said:
You forgot a poll option. I took the liberty of adding it for you.
Haha, indeed I did :p

Anyways, I think it'll be done by the end of this year or so, since PcJoe has recently returned and is active a lot more.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sometime prob in the fall if I could guess. They look really far along, but then again you really have no clue.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when its done... HA!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nevar.

1.3 is only a script created in Pcjoes's scripting engine, all the POTW screenshots are Photoshopped, and Mastasurf is an alien. D;

Best answers
No doubt... the second option july-dec 06 sounds very accurate to me.... they have alot done... as you can see from alot of the pics... most(if not ALL) the models are completed, the gift shows us that they have completed the intro for all chars to select from, theres videos of characters performing new attacks(trunks burning attack), new aimations(krillin), alot and i mean ALOT of maps completed, FX system seems to be good in progress(Refer to pc joes journal), the buddy system also seems to be in progress and seems almost done(refer to the ginyu force pictures located in the new gallery pain put up).... ALOT ALOT ALOT of works has been done... no doubt, and this has to be the most accurate date possible.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My GUESS would be July-December 2006, but its just a guess at a specific timeframe.

Best answers
Today 02:07 PM
DragonDude Nevar.

1.3 is only a script created in Pcjoes's scripting engine, all the POTW screenshots are Photoshopped, and Mastasurf is an alien. D;

-that made my day.

Best answers
Hmp... If tu say real nobody knows when it will came out...I really prefer WHEN IT'S DONE;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what i've seen in the Dev Journals and Force Pit, i'd say July of this year.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It took one year for 1.2 to get finished. Its been I'd say one and a half years since since 1.2 was released. I'm going to guess it'll take a total of two years for 1.2 to get finished, but then ofcourse I'm basing that on absolutly nothing.

Best answers
i thing it'll definetly be released this year :) i thing sometime at summer .. it would be pretty neat to release it as when summer holiday starts.. but then u wouldnt have that much time to play it o//

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I degraded myself by voting for "when it's done" -_-

Best answers
I was actually thinking the first option. I mean, if you look at how almost all the models are done, most of the sprites are most likely done, most of the animations might be done, you don't really hear about much bugs in the game, and everything else looks like it might be finished in a while. I'm not going to say Spring Break, but maybe...The beginning of Summer? I was always hoping it would come on Spring Break :(. But anyway, if you just look at all the work they've gotten done, and then the fact that PcJoe is working a lot now, it looks like it might be nearing its end. That's just My opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom