When do we die?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
When do we lose the spirit? When is it over? Is it over because our previous leader lost interest? Is it over because after 20 years the engine we love is no longer "it"? Does a vision of a decent MOBA-Like TPS still exist in the Dragon Ball Universe? I believe it does (Especially if we revert melee changes, keep it simple. No DDR required)

The devs of old (to include BOTM (another mod with shared talent)) had given everything. They have given up understandably. Is there a new pool of talent that would like to revitalize this project?

Really..: It was a lot of fun while it lasted. Be a shame if it died in our memories.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
I dunno what you are trying to achieve with this Thread but the project isnt dead? and its not a "DDR", Have you even seen any of the videos these last few years of us playing?

Also Dragonball in a Moba aspect doesnt really work.. Considering traditional moba is a "finished" character that builds up with buying items, unlocking skills etc.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. ESF was a MOBA before that term was coined. DDR = Dance Dance Revolution. "Advanced Melee" was a misstep.

Zzz
👑 Administrator
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💠 Sūpā Légéñdārý
Best answers
Final does not have the Advanced Meele of 1.2.3, And I see I havent the term used in that way in a long time.

You can watch gameplay of Final and you can see that it would fall under a "battle arena" in a sense.

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come join us back into the fold over on Discord where we are active and share progress updates and the odd stream. Devs and old timers are also often around and open for a good chat.

These forums are practically archaeological at this point.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Ignore the OP, we saw the mod was removed from ModDB while DragonModZ still existed there, so we were upset. ESF is clearly still alive and kicking, and in good hands. The latest video showcases are simply beautiful, almost looking like an entirely new engine, and it seems to have better combat flow than 1.2.3 (Low bar, but meh).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom