when did vegeta first go ssj2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when did gohan first go ssj?

and when did vegeta first go ssj and ssj2

Best answers
I think gohan went ssj during the cell saga after training with his dad in that place.... time chamber or somthing.....He also went ssj2 for the first time in there....
Vegeta went ssj 1 after he saw that both trunks and goku could go ssj, this was after gokus arival, he trains in a capsule corp. ship with increased gravity(like when goku was going to namek) and when the andriods(19 and 20)show up he goes ssj to stop 'driod 19 from kicking gokus ass becuase of his heart disease. Vegeta goes ssj2 sometime arround this majin buu saga, i dont think they show when he "First goes ssj2" but he is ssj2 in the world tournament saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vegeta first goes SSJ when he gives up trying to surpass Goku, while in space trying to destroy a meteor shower...

He goes SSJ2 by going Majin, when he becomes currupt Babadi releases his next level.

Best answers
Gohan becomes SSJ2 when Cell angers him by making the Cell Jr.'s attack Goku and the others. 16 then tells Gohan to let go, after which Cell destroys him. That's when Gohan realizes what to do and transforms.

Best answers
Gohan : Room Of Time And Spirit training with goku. eps 145 I think.
Vegeta Ssj1: episode 114: on planet
Vegeta Ssj2: Somewhere between the end of the cell saga, and beginning of tournment eps.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan: Cell saga training in the time chamber
Vegeta SSJ1: Just before the android saga
Vegeta SSJ2: When Bibadi Corrupts him

Best answers
no people, gatsu is right vegeta was already a ssj2 when he became majin. So he transformed to ssj2 between the cell and majin buu saga. And gohan had his transformations during the cell saga, first in the time chamber and second during the fight!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're all wrong lol.

Gohan: First went SSJ in the hyper bolic time chamber, while training with his father.

Vegeta: First went SSJ on another planet in space. He supposedly "Didn't care anymore" which caused him to transform.

Vegeta (SSJ2): During the 7 year period after Cell died. Regardless of what other people think he did go SSJ2 during this time, it's stated in the manga. Although he did go SSJ2 he didn't gain as much power as Gohan did when fighting Cell. Gohan's transformation was from an outrage. (Witnessing his friends die caused him to be enraged) When Vegeta was possessed by Babadi, his body became more durable. That is about the only thing that had changed...

Best answers
There is much arguement between whether it was when Majin or sometime before the world tournament saga as stated in manga.

I think it's before, as when you first see it it doesn't take the usual 15 episodes to transform.

Best answers
ok if you follow what babidi says it's something like " and now i will restore you to your full power" meaning that Vegeta turned ssj2 before tourny. He does not say that he will advance him to next level.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Babadi tells Vegeta he will awaken his "secret" power his "dormant" power. he was already super saiyan 2

so the "dormant" power was like an ultra super saiyan 2. super saiyan 2.5 if you would....

Best answers
I never understood why people thought Vegeta went Super Saiyan 2 when he became Majin. He turns SSJ2 a whole episode after he becomes Majin.
When he does transform in that episode he does with ease in response to Goku going SSJ2, like he was saying "I can already do that".
And Goku and Vegeta in SSJ2 are both as stronge as Gohan SSJ2 at the Cell Games, just read the Manga or watch the Manga and it's stated a couple of times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Manga and the real DBZ series are different I watch the whole CELL GAMES and I never heard Vegeta say that....o_O because if they where ssj2 they could have destroy Cell in an instant...

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
manga = the real dbz

majin vegeta = super saiyan 2.5

Somewhere between the cell saga and the saiyaman saga vegeta reached the next level.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nah i say the show = the real dbz but anyways sumone can close this thread if they want cause i got my answer and im done with it =O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom