When did it become 3AM? Damn you S4 League

Best answers
agree whole heartedly, this game rocks some serious sox. been playing it since last week and just, wow, intense gaming. touchdown mode is absolutely rad.
only been able to get lvl 6, and im already strapped for cash haha

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
Thanks to you, I found a great game to waste time on when I'm bored :D

<3

Best answers
agh, looks so tempting but schools about to start, can't start getting an addiction, besides my comp probably can't even play that.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloaded it, installed it, and every time I ran it it crashed my OS to the point where I couldn't even get to the task manager.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome game, works for me on Vista 32-bit. It almost made me pull an all-nighter, but I managed to restrain myself.

ESF Head Team Mapper
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ‚ Regular
Best answers
I'm lvl4 right now
did anyone try the counter sword yet? Is it any good? :)

Best answers
hit 7 last night:yes:. counter sword i havent personally tried yet, waiting till my plasma sword time runs out. however, 90% of my melee deaths are because of that counter sword, so id assume its pretty handy. ive also very frequently heard it called the noob sword unfortunately

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
You can't upgrade the guns, half of the people I've run into on any given server lag on and off, meaning they are indestructible, and I've seen several instances of people with 0 hit points killing teams.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no "playing on servers without laggers," it doesn't happen, or exist, unless you win a lucky roll of the dice. Since your connection has to be established with every individual other player the only way you'd avoid that kind of connection issue is to invite everyone you want into your server yourself with no public players. The guns may be 'balanced' but they are also quite boring. Submachine guns are solid enough that no one need ever switch weapons. Twitch weaponry like the rail gun or the canon is rendered nearly purposeless due to people clicking in and out of invincibility because of connection issues and these weapons seem to 'arc' when you aim them at the ground, making the canon worthless unless you hit someone directly or fire at your feet.

The skills are interesting if only totally limited and broken in application. Two guys in the tunnel leading to a ball capture point with the 'wall' skill make it impossible to earn any points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom