When can release the ESF1.3

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
It's already released on area 51 , its for elites only :eek: , i got it HEHE!.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
but Important is time very very long

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
i think they will release it in 2012 it could be cool if they release new beta version but...

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
2012 is Developing 5 years @.@

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should rather think what you can do to help speed things up.
Frieza demands it:

Best answers
sure:p esf needs u right?:p well i would do my part!:p gimme the current version and i play and test untill my fingers are bleeding:D

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sure:p esf needs u right?:p well i would do my part!:p gimme the current version and i play and test untill my fingers are bleeding:D
we already have a huge todo list with around 170 bugs to fix

Best answers
so?:p use a smaller font then there is more space on the paper:p

right now helping is impossible to make....no help with models or code or with bug reporting....for that we all would need the latest version...without that it aint possible to do anything...
its sad....but since u had problems with bug reporting which already has been reported or something like grega told me.....still think that that aint such a big problem....moderators would be even happy to have work again:p something like a open svn would be cool for everyone...and who asks for release date or updates gets a ban from this forum...that easy^^

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so?:p use a smaller font then there is more space on the paper:p

right now helping is impossible to make....no help with models or code or with bug reporting....for that we all would need the latest version...without that it aint possible to do anything...
but
Thats not true. You can easily make a model without the game its used in. If you make it good enough, itll work no mater what game its for.

Best answers
sure u can make a model....but still to have it used ingame u would need to have the updated skeleton and now you guys are using some weight stuff aswell....i made some models in the past but i wouldnt now how i would have to prepare a model for that...but then we make some and u guys already got them and stuff....the mod aint that open to work like that....and to see how stuff looks ingame with the filter u added....there really would it nessesary to have the game to create something that really fits into the game...

sure a standard model of lets say tenchinhan would be possible....still think its heavy that u let a freak like ginyu in and that guy out.....i liked him:p have some mercy....just think he trys to buy a sunglass:D

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Models, animations EVERYTHING can be made without the game and works just nice enough in-game.

Or do you thing DT makes an animation, checks it in the game and then goes to make a new one? Thats not how animating works.

Best answers
u cant just take a skeleton and put it on a char.....u need the names and stuff and the positions where the attacks gonna be! and u guys sure changed something after 1.23 right? and for such stuff u need the game......sure thing a model could be made even without animations....but then u still would need how it looks ingame with the new filter....

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What do you mean by new filter?

Models, animations, and textures are pretty much being made as they were in previous versions, except they're being made in even higher quality and in different programs. Most of the same techniques being applied right now for modeling/animating can be applied to models for ESF 1.2.3.

Last edited:
Best answers
they are using some directx filter thats why the old crappy engine looks some sort of better. but still for a perfect use ingame the game is needed....otherwise u would get a bunch of crap which u have to fix.....and that would be more work than doing it correct from the beginning....

its just needed to see if the red aint to much red....and the biggest problem is just animations....when they added new skeleton...also i dont know about the weight skeleton stuff....and i would hate a kamehamehaa which pops out of gokus ass.....that all you guys would have to fix then....

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those are the graphics and shaders, which both don't really have to do with making high quality models. You can still make top notch quality models and put them in ESF 1.2.3.

Best answers
i dont say that u cant do it........but imagine you create a model....with the shaders and filter and stuff the result could look different as u wish....and best example stays the skeleton....maybe if they release a tutorial or the skeletons or something....then modeling for esf1.3 wouldnt be that problem....i dont know if i have to do something special on my model for that weight skeleton....sure do.....

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't you take advice from my signature. It helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom