🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Month calculation or Year calculation

I think within 2011 What about you?

(sorry My English is not very good)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Valve will take over the project and finish it in around ten years.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The thing is... ESF:Final will never be released. They're just ******* with us.

On a serious note, probably sometime in 2012.

Super elite
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
[video=youtube;Mbq5Y_Tmu74]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mbq5Y_Tmu74&feature=related[/video]

Don't forget, powerlevel is ESF, like When is esf coming out.

Best answers
it comes out in 2014 + or - 5 to 7 years. but like all awesome games it gets closed before:p i am mr pessimist!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Jah,probably never,or i donno. Come on,they've got pictures,videos and so from 2010..now 2011jul.. thats bull****. They'll never release it,or when they would, they quit before that. I really dont think that this game will see the sun in 1-2years.
Also,i donno what the heck they can still doing,and why not do an open beta. (not that **** on page which is downloadable)

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Jah,probably never,or i donno. Come on,they've got pictures,videos and so from 2010..now 2011jul.. thats bull****. They'll never release it,or when they would, they quit before that. I really dont think that this game will see the sun in 1-2years.
Also,i donno what the heck they can still doing,and why not do an open beta. (not that **** on page which is downloadable)
It's been discussed why there's not going to be another Open Beta. Progress is being made, otherwise there wouldn't be any pictures ^^.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Because when they did an open beta, people started whining that its bugged even if they got warned that they will meet bugs. The guys that helped the team find out the bugs became beta testers.

Well if you think that's so easy to make a game on your spare time, cause its not their job and they have lives, why dont you make one yourself?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You can't imagine what they are still doing? Well, have you ever see a video with all characters and all attacks? No? Do you know why?
Because they are still working on it! And it's not like:" Hmm, ok, im gonna make Goku." And after a day he has all transformations and attacks for those.

Keep in mind that every possible form of a character needs animations, and so their attacks do. And they also need sounds. And even if all of that is in place, their are maybe bugs that need to be fixed. And this was only for the characters. Maps and the gameplay itself also need some work.
(Gamemodes, mapevents, worldevents(beamcollides) and so on)

And its not like they'll just do it like most other mods in "low quality". As you can see on those pictures and videos it's in a realy high quality(for a HL1 mod)

So be patient, wait, and stop complaining. Their're others who wait a lot longer then 2010!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It's called patience. Feel it, learn it, use it. You can't expect a mod such as this one to be done so quickly, you have no idea how much time the devs are spending to this mod to get it done.

Best answers
hey i am waiting for this since the crappy but somehow styly alpha!!!!!!!!1 but man......that was crappy thoses days^^

Best answers
You know though, in all fairness I don't think the complaints about Beta were about the bugginess, moreso about how little had changed between the previous version and the Open Beta. I mean, sure, there were some complaints about bugs, but it was mostly that something like two years had gone by with honestly nothing added. Coming from the Alpha versions myself, I was a bit surprised that in that huge time span there were few (if any) features added. Then again, it was a Beta, and I know nothing of game development, time cycles, etc.

But I do always find the differences in the story between the devs and the community about why the Open Beta was a bad idea somewhat humorous, since the only real consistency was that it was a bad idea.

All that being said, again, I know little about programming, modelling, or modding, and I appreciate all the hard work these devs do, and for free at that. Keep up the good work.

crazy love "ESF" player
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
new open bata?

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
new open bata?
It's incredibly unlikely. Pretty much everything has been redone since the last Open Beta, although it's still not that playable. It has a tendency to explode if things run too smoothly.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
🌹 Regular Rosé
Best answers
"It's quiet.....too quiet.....*server explodes*"

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As my friend said, ESFF will come out when its graphics are no longer "good" graphics.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As my friend said, ESFF will come out when its graphics are no longer "good" graphics.
Yea I can't wait for Sony's 6th Console either!

Best answers
well.....i really dont expect a release this year...maybe fall of next year.......so dont bother asking for a release....
they wont do another release like open beta....they gonna release a finished game... maybe after that some little fixes....but thats it...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
been a long while since i came back to the site/forum..

i see nice progresses :O

you guys think it'll be done halfway 2012? ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom