What's your weapon?

Best answers
Well, I cant view myself with a sword or something like that, i would look too stupid running at high speeds with a sword, but hey, thats just me.

Anyway, If I could choose a weapon, then it would be probably a steel baseball bat or a steel chair wrapped in barbed wire, and a sledge hammer (like the one Triple-H uses).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd be happy with a single obsidian gauntlet, all purty and good for backslapping fools :O

That or possibly the Dai katana in my room

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Probably a Glock 19. And a sword, tough as diamonds, as light as an Intellipoint Mouse, as big as Cloud's sword from FFAC.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
3 weapons:

1 Dublehanded Longsword and 2 singlehanded shortswords for dual sword fighting :p

Best answers
i maul about the size of clouds sword, a gun like vash and throwing daggers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In one of my novels some of the characters are called 'shredlords' and have these weapons that are living beings, called Batteries. They attach themselves to your arm and their essence becomes part of you. Depending wildly on your soul and your relations to the seven lyrics, it looks different and evolves. Most of the shredlords are corrupt and also because of that they are greatly empowered, making the batteries look violent and jagged and covering much of their anatomy.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone say crowbar? ;P

As for physical weapons, think a really long Katana type blade designed for a reverse grip. Why? Because I think it looks cool :p

As for less physical things, I'd totally be all about onmyouji.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My two quite useful Iron Fists.

Jinsokuuu...

Best answers
Since I'm not exactly what you'd call the physical type, something like Cyborg Ninja's exoskeleton (Metal Gear Solid) would be perfect for me. Plus the Stealth gear and katana would rock hard too ;)

Best answers
Clouds sword from ff7.

or a minigun with infinite bullets while wearing a necklace granting the bearer invulnerability.

Best answers
My mind.

Oh, and a gun that's also, like, a sword, with... spikes...

I dunno, I'm not good at this. :S

Best answers
It truly depends on who/what/where I am.

For example, if in the Star Wars universe, I naturally have a lightsaber (sadly I must admit to being an unoriginal jedi wannabe).

If in a fantasy/mideval setting, I'll use a classic, mideval sword, similar to the claymore in Diablo.

Although it also depends on my character. I wont have, say, my highschool ass-kicking football player character with a pair of sai or katana. Likewise, I won't have my lightning shinobi with a shotgun.

Close-range: Swords, generally single edged. Sometimes sai, and utility daggers.
Mid-range: Shotgun, glock
Long range: Probably non-physical, like the Force, or ninjutsu :p

Best answers
I would generally be an up close person so the weapons i would probarly use are Katana, Battle Axe

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My weapon? My Body and all it's various limbs that are used for the purpose of fighting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom