Whats your view on drugs?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well, those are the after effects. It is possible to have a bad trip. Some people freak out at the thought of losing control, so they start to panic, and that only serves to exacerbate the problem. I've never had a bad trip, I guess because I'm lucky, but I've had to talk a friend down from a bad trip. Basically, just remember that anything you see isn't real, and can't hurt you. Know that it'll pass soon and whoever your friend is, and I suggest you have one with you on your first try, is by your side and won't let anything happen to you.
Ive had a bad trip, the first time i tried mushrooms.. i guess i did too many and i was having a bad night and thinking about things i shouldnt, then when the mushrooms just hit me, i freaked out cuz i never experienced anything like it, it was hellaaa scary and yeah.. thought i was gonna die that night lol, really bad night, never did it again.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I've said it like 4 billion times, but I'll say it again for anyone who hasn't already tried it. If you're not mentally stable, depressed, angry or are experiencing any other negative emotions, stay away from psychedelic substances or wait until you're stable/neutral or better.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, no.

I've eaten shrooms on multiple occasions and my hallucinations have never been affected by anything my friends have said to me. Same goes with LSD. The hallucinations are independent of outside suggestions and aren't susceptible to them. If I see sound, fine, but having someone say there are ants on me or there's a ghost in my pants isn't going to make me experience or see those things.
Yeah I get your point, but that's not what I meant. I mean if they're already having a bad trip, freaking out, whatever, they might take what you say a little too seriously. This is also taking into account any other drugs they might be on. But oh well, I don't really care. I've only taken shrooms once so I'm hardly an expert.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My view, if it's done in moderation and with a close group of friends, go for it. It's when you go outside and start taking **** in the public toilets of the night club that I get angry (mostly cause I have to deal with this **** sometimes in my work.) Do your hits at home people!

Best answers
I don't care about drugs.. I only drink alcohol, if that's concidered a drug. Most of my friends smoke cannabis though, I don't relaly mind, as long as they don't force me to do so, I'm fine with it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Bolteh I'll come to belgium and force a dooby down your throat.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just one question you guys.....are shrooms illegal?

Cause you know, it'd be kinda weird being jailed for picking up a mushroom in the woods and eating it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If anything, it's the person who picked up the mushroom in the woods' fault if anything bad happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't tell you if he would, but picking something up that grew from the earth by itself shouldn't be frowned upon. It's the same thing with tearing grass out of the ground and eating it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's illegal to have them, and it's illegal to use them. The real question is: how many cops are there in the forest, and will they care if you eat one out there? o:

"Hiking while under the influence."

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be the same if an animal came along and ate it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you start eating random mushrooms you find in the forest, you're probably going to die. So make sure Lukyas tests everything first. Just to be sure.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I wonder if the structure of an animal's mind allows it to enter a trip....

If you start eating random mushrooms you find in the forest, you're probably going to die. So make sure Lukyas tests everything first. Just to be sure.
Yeah, I heard that a kind of wild picked mushrooms, extremely poisonous, can easily be mistaken with psilocybin mushrooms. So if he dies, should I try another forest?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They've given LSD to elephants, so I'm going to say yes. Koalas, among other animals, are pretty much stoned all day and night.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happens if animals break the law?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Animals aren't considered in modern society.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder if the structure of an animal's mind allows it to enter a trip....

Yeah, I heard that a kind of wild picked mushrooms, extremely poisonous, can easily be mistaken with psilocybin mushrooms. So if he dies, should I try another forest?
Only if you can get more people to test the mushrooms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom