Whats your view on drugs?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought LSD was really a "light" drug, as it has no known dangerous side-effects, nor physical addiction? Probably the only drug besides alcohol I might try one day.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like drugs, nor do I do them, or will I ever plan to do them.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I've had my fair share of dancing with the drugs.

I personally think the government shuld stop the war on drugs, it is costing too much money. I have my views on different things...

Alcohol - I've only been drunk about 6-7 times in my life, 2 of those times I ended up praying to the porcelain god pretty hardcore. When I'm drunk, I'm very unpredictable, and I'm not too fond of it. Sometimes I'm all goofy and I just kinda sit or stand in a weird position and laugh at what people say the whole night. Other times I'm real loud, sarcastic, and easily provoked.

Weed - much <3 for the ganja, really relaxing herb right there. Even if I don't get completely blazed, nothing beats coming home from a hard day of work and lighting a joint to relax your muscles. I also have a low tolerance for THC for some reason, and always have, so I get high pretty easily. When I'm high I'm a real laid back person and love to laugh and joke. A few people have heard me talking on skype whil eI was pretty baked, good times.
Also, if it wasn't for weed I don't think I'd like fight club as much. Weed can mix with about anything else on the party scene, which is a plus for me. And weed is not psychologically or really physically (aside from lung damage) harmful, definately not a plant worth shovelling billions of my taxpaying dollars a year to incarcerate people for.

Cocaine - not my drug of choice really, it's a nice upper, but I don't enjoy the high too much, nor do I like mixing it with anything else.

Dope - This goes for Ice, meth, crank, crack, smack, and any other heavy amphetamine or doped out substance: **** that. I've never tried this stuff, and never will for a plethora of reasons. One is I know beforehand I have an addictive personality, so I'm using my own responsibility not to delve into some of the most addicting substances out there. And not only that, I've seen "when dope addiction goes bad" on some old friends of mine who ended up losing alot of weight, their teeth started looking nasty, their eyes started to sink in, it's gross. One of which was a girl I was sweet for, then she started baseing. She later turned into such an ass hole and ugly person. She was hideious looking after a while, and not only that, would swipe and "borrow" money from people to get her fix. Gross.

Pills - I'm not much of a pill popper. It's just a cheap high. I've tried xanny bars and heavy painkillers and whatnot. I just didn't like it. Plus, it's those stupid idiots who overdose on pills by mixing them with alcohol and then end up dying a horrible death and giving the world an image of everyone who uses narcotics being stereotyped. (It's retarded, not once have I ever put myself or anyone else at risk under the influence of anything, but you have idiots popping **** and committing crimes...that's not the drug, that's the fault of the idiot taking the drug.)

Shrooms - Euphoria! Ah, such a feeling that I've missed. First thing I've done that put euphoria in my mind for the first time since I was really young. I got some nice visuals the one time I did shrooms, but my mind was just buzzing, nothing insane going on here. That was probably since I only took about 2.5g's, when I move into my new place me and the roommates are celebrating...

Candy - Ecstacy was something I've only really tried once, and it was a fun deal. It was speed-based ecstacy, so it was a big upper. We were in my girlfriends apartment and she invited two friends over, they bought glowsticks and all taht stupid bull****, had techno music going.... yea, on ecstacy, I understood why people do all that stupid rave ****, it's pretty intense. Great body high also. Euphoria also paid me a visit; nothing's better than feeling like a kid again, not afraid or worried about rent or anything, not having a care in the world for a few hours. Sex is also pretty badass on x. However, coming down from X sucks ASS, oh god I felt like dog**** the next day.

Salvia Divinorum - This is only illegal in a few states around the country, you can buy it at head shops and all that stuff, you just have to be 18. This is a really brief hallucinogenic experience, but an extremely spiritual one. This plant has been used for a long time for shamanistic healing. I first got buzzed on this and didn't trip at all, I just got really goofy for ten minutes and I felt like something was pulling my head toward the ground. The second time I did it, I made sure to do it "right" (I'm not going to explain how to inebriate yourselves on anything...on the forum anyway ;p)

DMT - I want to get around to it someday.

LSD - I've only done this once and oh MY GOD this was probably the best 8 hours of my entire life (I'm not exaggerating.) Before this, I've never really *tripped* before, and thought people's explanations of things they saw, plus their stupid hippy talk was bull****. Well, I was the ignorant one full of bull****. I took only one hit of the stuff, and for an hour IF elt nothing. My girlfriend passed me a bong and we lit a bowl of green, then it hit me. I started shaking. Not in a bad way, but my entire body was "vibrating". Other people thought I was shivering, but it was a weird body high. Then, the mind****ery hit. I was staring at a poster, and it was phasing in and out like a bad tv signal, and I was hearing intense radio static. It seemed I had "zoomed out" of my current view and there was a black frame around th eliving room, and it was vibrating and buzzing. Nature had to have beent he most beautiful thing on LSD, I saw veins ribboning across the ground and trees, I saw a tree "breathing". I felt at peace while I felt one with everything else. I could honestly believe I was in an ascended state of consciousness, life seemed much more complex as hundreds of new experiences were hitting my brain every second. The night sky was probably the most cosmic and beautiful thing I've ever laid eyes on at the time...I was only centered on peace and understanding...plus crazy visuals.

Yea, so that's my view... ;o

madman121 said:
i say all drug useres should be put in prison where they should rot all drugs are bad what onslaught said the pigs in england are useless peaceis of crap lol
Yes, everyone who uses drugs should be put in prison. If a cop strolls by and sees people smoking a doob on their porch, it is an intense crime, because he's a danger to everyone around him, obviously. It's completely worth the billions of dollars a year to keep these highly dangerous criminals out of the public's eye.

right?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This summer in Egypt, I found out that it is absolutly normal thing to smoke hashish there. It is like smoking a usual cigar to them. They all do it. ( not all ofc)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a pretty good control over myself, so I never became addicted to the stuff I tried.

Alcohol - I REALLY like beer, and liquor. But when I'm drunk I get really sleepy. And I hate when I wake up and half the night is missing.
Sometimes I start to say really stupid things.

Extasy and speed- Ocassionally I'll have a weekend where I take it. Often along with speed.
For me it's like a bonus. I know some people who can't go out without taking a few x and speed and I can't understand it.
It really depends on the modd for me. Often i don't feel like it and sometimes it's the thing I need.

Cigarettes - Not my thing. Rarely I smoke when I'm totally drunk, and it's not even because of the taste >.<

Weed - Tried it once, decided it wasn't my thing. After one of my friends started to sell the stuff I sometimes
(i.e. almost every weekend xD) smoke when we hang around. The high still isn't something for me, but it's just really relaxing.

LSD and shrooms - Never came across this stuff. I'm not too tempted to try it. But I might once just to see what it's like.

As I said somewhere, I can really have an awesome night without any stuff, but sometimes it's the whipped cream on top of my cake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like drugs, nor do I do them, or will I ever plan to do them.
^ Exactly how I feel about them.

Oh and I make an exception for alcohol.

HYPOCRIT'D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I drink with my buddies frequently. Growing up, my Dad made sure I was accustomed to the effects of alcohol so I wouldn't turn 18 and go off the deep end. Did I mention I can down a pint in a couple seconds?

I've tried weed, but I really didn't take enough to feel anything. I'm relaxed enough as it is though, but I'd still like to really try it sometime.

LSD is something I would definitely like to try too. Find out what all the fuss is about.

I really don't think that the government should be interfering with what you do in the privacy of your home, provided that you aren't hurting other people. You enter something of a gray area with things like public healthcare, where you're being a drain on the system by consciously hurting yourself, but this could likely be offset by taxes on the drugs sold (assuming they would be distributed by the same model as alcohol or cigarettes). Basically, it's a free country, and I don't remember ever asking them to hold my hand, and I certainly never gave them permission to do so.

i say all drug useres should be put in prison where they should rot all drugs are bad what onslaught said the pigs in england are useless peaceis of crap lol
I'ma gonna learn you some tolerance there, buddy... 'n puncteation too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Salvia is a funny "drug". Its Legal, for now, and it makes you trip HARD AS **** for like 5 minutes. Most people do it once and learn their lesson. The only enjoyable thing about Salvia is watching your friends do it for the first time!!! Its hilarious!!! Since its legal they never expect to get so ****ed up..
I dont do drugs at all.. but after watching these vids of people taking "Salvia" and doing abit of researching on it.. I'm VERY tempted to try it.

Supposedly its legal in only 5 USA states, it DOESN'T damage the body, and it ISN'T addictive, and ontop of this it gives the "Most intense trip" for a short period of time.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=a1QavlZe2H8 <--- LOL

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Bj2wJ4e2oDE

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont do drugs at all.. but after watching these vids of people taking "Salvia" and doing abit of researching on it.. I'm VERY tempted to try it.

Supposedly its legal in only 5 USA states, it DOESN'T damage the body, and it ISN'T addictive, and ontop of this it gives the "Most intense trip" for a short period of time.

Salvia's pretty new to the general public, there isn't much studies on it at all yet. I'd be wary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll tell you what, mental stability/function drugs I would consider worse than street drugs like Marijuana, in the sense that, the Medicine industry is ignorant. Stupid people doing stupid things, for the well being of others, and in fact, it's a detriment to the majority.

Whether a drug works for someone or not, there'll always be some kind of adverse sideffect and/or repercussion to the consumer of the drugs. I just plain don't agree with it, and I'm glad I'm holding back my anger. Because, by God, I feel like stalking and killing all of my past psychiatrists, for taking part in such a murderous & cruel practice. That's all I really feel like saying.

However, as I've said there's a minority, whether people or drugs, and of course, they do save lives. I don't dispute this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say as long as you do harm anyone else take whatever you want to in your body. forget making them "illegal"

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers

salvia is legal in many states:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_law.shtml

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If he were already having a bad trip, uhh yeah.
Uhh, no.

I've eaten shrooms on multiple occasions and my hallucinations have never been affected by anything my friends have said to me. Same goes with LSD. The hallucinations are independent of outside suggestions and aren't susceptible to them. If I see sound, fine, but having someone say there are ants on me or there's a ghost in my pants isn't going to make me experience or see those things.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really like to try LSD and Shrooms. But im scared that im staying on the that trip and cant get it off.
A friend of mine years ago never lost his trip and is still tripping in an closed room now.

MJ i tried first time nothing happend.
couple times after that i started to eat alot and couldnt stop laughing while the others were all watching a movie.>_<

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would really like to try LSD and Shrooms. But im scared that im staying on the that trip and cant get it off.
A friend of mine years ago never lost his trip and is still tripping in an closed room now.

MJ i tried first time nothing happend.
couple times after that i started to eat alot and couldnt stop laughing while the others were all watching a movie.>_<
My first shroom trip (about 6 grams) didn't kick in until maybe an hour after I ingested it, and I remember it lasting for a good 5 or 6 hours. The peak obviously doesn't last that long, but that's how much time went by between me first feeling the affects and the effects then wearing off. You're not going to get stuck in a trip, especially not if you're just eating mushrooms. The only side effects I remember is feeling tired the next day and my mind being a little foggy for 2 days or so after the initial trip. Not foggy in the sense that I couldn't remember anything, but I felt "slower". That's how I'd describe it anyway.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My first shroom trip (about 6 grams) didn't kick in until maybe an hour after I ingested it, and I remember it lasting for a good 5 or 6 hours. The peak obviously doesn't last that long, but that's how much time went by between me first feeling the affects and the effects then wearing off. You're not going to get stuck in a trip, especially not if you're just eating mushrooms. The only side effects I remember is feeling tired the next day and my mind being a little foggy for 2 days or so after the initial trip. Not foggy in the sense that I couldn't remember anything, but I felt "slower". That's how I'd describe it anyway.

So nothing really bad can happen, except feeling foggy for mybe 2-4 days ?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So nothing really bad can happen, except feeling foggy for mybe 2-4 days ?
Well, those are the after effects. It is possible to have a bad trip. Some people freak out at the thought of losing control, so they start to panic, and that only serves to exacerbate the problem. I've never had a bad trip, I guess because I'm lucky, but I've had to talk a friend down from a bad trip. Basically, just remember that anything you see isn't real, and can't hurt you. Know that it'll pass soon and whoever your friend is, and I suggest you have one with you on your first try, is by your side and won't let anything happen to you.

If they mellow out and just accept what's happening and give in to the experience, a bad trip can become a great trip just like that *snaps fingers*.

Personally, I don't like the idea of using drugs just for the sake of using drugs. I'll consume shrooms maybe 2 or 3 times a year, and if I can find a chemist that I can trust, LSD 1 or 2 times a year (probably just the one). For me, it's a very spiritual, I guess you can call it, type of experience. I'm able to think in new ways, see my life and everything else, really, from angles and perspectives I'd never bothered to contemplate or even considered beforehand, and I feel like I'm connected to The All, to everyone and everything in my immediate surroundings, on the planet, and in the Universe. I know it sounds preachy or stupid, but you'll understand if you ever try it. It's just something that allows me to see new possibilities from a detached mindset. If I know something is possible, I'm able to achieve it, acquire it or whatever the case may be. I expect at some point I'll be able to generate these types of experiences without the use of mind-altering substances. Monks can do it so I can too.

It can be a life-changing experience if you allow it to be, but don't abuse it. Luckily, shrooms is pretty much impossible to abuse anyway because if you're eating shrooms 2 or 3 times a week, you won't experience anything other than bad taste in your mouth. And trust me, they taste pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom